I need help on castle eggman ACT 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVENPUNCHOUT

Born awesome.
I don't get it!!! I play the level and the rings go off the path (notice: i'm playing as knuckles) I fly down i go through one of the paths and i end up at this one place with bars on the checkpoint so i cant go in it!!! and i'm not sure but i think i can see a tiny square hole in the ground on the other side too!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

(Notice: i'm playing Castle Eggman ACT 1)

I Know what area you are in. Just go in the water and look for bubbles, there should be an uderwater waterslide leading to a zoom tube. Hope I've helped you

But they could have at least left the boss there, it is boring having 4 entire levels without seeing Eggies´ face.

By the... um... third time I need to agree with you, SC. Ancient CEZ3 was really a piece of crap, we'd just to jump in the same place, counting with Eggbutt to stand still. And then, a beautiful Deaf Flag tells, or even better, doesn't tell that the game ended. That is really boring.

Okay, why the heck are you asking how to get through the level on the message board? That is what the SRB2 Wiki is for. It has detailed and intensive walkthroughs explaining how to get through every level. The least you could do is go and look at the Wiki, and then come ask us for help if you don't understand what the Wiki is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back