• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New interesting Crawla for CEZ1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
This wad is contain a new crawla that I created that spawn in some
points in Castle Eggman Zone Act 1, This crawla looks like a castle
style crawla with criminal eyes and strong weapon, the weapon is the
combo spikeballs of the Egg Mobile, so the Cez1crawla is do skull attack
with the spikeballs until getting tired or touch in something...
The crawla has 2 health for one pop and rabbit, and this crawla is
very fast. And as I said can be found only in Castle Eggman Zone Act 1.

Attachments

• srb20109.png
    srb20109.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 664
  • srb20112.png
    srb20112.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 479
  • srb20114.png
    srb20114.png
    227 KB · Views: 386
  • srb20110.png
    srb20110.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 409
  • srb20106.png
    srb20106.png
    294.6 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Oh hey, it's Original the Idea do not steal! Seriously, I remember seeing someone else made this before and I cannot remember who though. If you did copy anyone though, then I don't think you'll ever learn soon, you'll just probably copy more ideas, but that's just my thoughts.

I didn't copy! It's all made in myself...

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Anyway, this non stolen was is updated by a lot, and he just going to be modified map, new crawla object (Crawlers) and new midboss to the level (Turret Mobile).

Oh hey, it's Original the Idea do not steal! Seriously, I remember seeing someone else made this before and I cannot remember who though. If you did copy anyone though, then I don't think you'll ever learn soon, you'll just probably copy more ideas, but that's just my thoughts.

Yeah, i seen that crawlas before, in the OLDC contest, EMW7 right?

I would imagine an idea of making Crawlas "interesting" in this context is having them fire a projectile out of their noses since they're literally a tiny tank and uh yeah that makes sense

that'd be pretty cool to replicate this yourself if it's possible

But with skull attacks, and 2 health.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

But sirieslly now, the other crawlas are contain nose like this too, and they don't use him at all...

That color palette makes me want to cry.

It would be a nice addition if it wasn't an eyesore. Too much brightness, it looks more like a ghost or something rather than a mechanical beetle-tank-cannon-radio thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back