*Cooks of SRB2: What can you cook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am able to make soups at school with ease. Unfortunatly I can't call myself a real cook because the fact is I never cooked anything at home and i'm 14! Also (in the same location) I can make butterfly cakes (just for the reason that they were simple) and also many different types of bread. With me all I need is a recipie, ingredients and also the power to overcome laziness and i'm all set!

Just don't leave the house without Basil and Oregano. Not the generic basil, that doesn't have that sweet smell. I like Savory, it tastes a little bit like both mint and oregano. Rosemary's only really good for casseroles with a heavy taste, it goes good with beef. On the other side, if I want to balance out something light and sweet with a heavy spice, Bay leaves are great.
If I'm stuck with rice I like to use curry powder to make things interesting. With boxed Mac'n'Cheese, I tend to like it spicy. I like chives, used to use onions all the time until I started going to college where its rude to smell like onions all the time. I even found a purpose for dill weed (fish), though I still have yet to find a good use for Parsley's taste. Guess it just remains a garnish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back