• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Community Asset Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would contribute a map, but I doubt that it would be accepted, considering this is a texture/sprite pack.

*Blows dust off this topic*
Has anyone submitted anything this side of the year? How much more content is needed to get to a new release?

Come on guys! This kinda thing'll only work if people help!

Yeah, I agree...

It's just that lots more topics have decided to pile themselves on top of this one, and hardly anyone cares about it now...

I have seen someone use this for a Match map recently, though...

Well, I had no idea this was even here, I might use it when I get back from my trip.

I took a look at it, there does not seem to be enough texture content to actually work for a whole level. The things I saw were nice, but I didn't go through them all.

Chrome The Hedgehog said:
I took a look at it, there does not seem to be enough texture content to actually work for a whole level. The things I saw were nice, but I didn't go through them all.

I think he only meant these to be a collection of flats and textures that you could use with the ones that are already there. Also, I'll take this time to show this:
diagpolejl7.png

It's a diagonal version of SUPPORT3, but I'd use it for poles, and such.
laserwalpw0.png

It's a laser wall. It looks nice for factory areas, I suppose.

I also come bearing skies:
sky99wt3.png

Patches:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cpdqk6

Bump

candyqr2.png

It even wraps around walls correctly(thank goodness)

candy2hd7.png

Texture for a whimsical Christmas zone, or something. Use your imagination.

candy3zs0.png

The matching flat.

Re: Need Any?

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Already in SRB2. And done properly.

Flats in SRB2 need to be square, and its width needs to be a power of 2 (32, 64, 128 and 256 are all acceptable for use in SRB2). Also, this is not in the SRB2 palette. I can probably convert it for use in SRB2, but it wouldn't be worth it. It'll turn the in this picture's green into a dull green or brown, because of how limited the palette is.
srb20417kw8.png

Someone else made these in SRB2 but I don't know if he's willing to add them to the asset pack.

Texture time!
sprpark1.png

newice1.png

newice2.png

All 100% hand made. Maby these will be used more than my Metal Sonic Flags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back