"_____ the Hedghog" as a name is taking over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
josh the hedgehog said:
So does that mean you want us to create NEW account not based on a hedgehog?
Do what DW did. Bugg the crap out of the admins and they'll change your name. Note that it only works on #srb2fun, not by PMs.

I can see it now in the character releases:

"hi im making a new character his name is fastsonic the hegehog and he can run on water and jump hi and i am also making fly the fox he has 3 tails and is tails long lost brother"

I see it coming any minute.

What?

This place is more full of Sonic the Echidna and name replacements. And most of the are the same thing.

Blue Warrior said:
If you didn't make up your alias until ten years ago or less, then you've already jumped the bandwagon. It's not a new fad, or a creative one, for that matter.
You joined in 07. Use your brain.

Not jumping the bandwagon would be thinking the name up yourself, and not having the name influenced by Sonic the Hedgehog game at all.

I really don't think anyone here origanally though of it for themselves.

on Edge said:
Blue Warrior said:
If you didn't make up your alias until ten years ago or less, then you've already jumped the bandwagon. It's not a new fad, or a creative one, for that matter.
You joined in 07. Use your brain.

What? Elaborate.

He's saying that since he joined this year and the only way you could have a _______ the ________ name and not be jumping on the bandwagon would be to create it 10 years ago, it is illogical to say that just because you've been around for a year (or less) that you didn't jump on the bandwagon. If you had to make a name 10 years ago to be original and he's only been around this year it doesn't make sense to say a year is enough time to be original.

If that made any sense at all...

Um, almost. I'm not jumping the bandwagon, most notably because I don't contain the "___ the _____" scheme in my name, and my name isn't based on any form of media, so I don't know how that's hypocritical or unreasonable. >.>

That wasn't directed at you, he was quoting what you said as an example to why what Lightning said didn't make sense.
He was suggesting that Lightning should use his head, not that you're a hypocrite.

Hmm... SSNTails the Hedgehog...

As for the whole PM/#srb2fun-ing the admins to change your name, generally there's a few requirements.

*) We like you
*) We feel like it at the time
*) You're not somebody like SSRRBB22

If you don't fit those, who knows, maybe we'll ban you for kicks. (pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back