"_____ the Hedghog" as a name is taking over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I evolved from a 'the Hedgehog', mainly because my username was created for one of those avidgamers RP sites, way back in the day.

jazz-new.jpg
minus
23279313.jpg
equals: Me.

So you're a green void in the shape of a rabbit that's firing a ray blaster and is standing on a cliff in the middle of the night in some desert in some dimension where stars sort of look like the below? Right...

Code:
/\
\/

No, but have some creativity in the future.
Or don't, so we can tell if someone's probably going to be an idiot by their name.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
I'm not making another account not based on a hedgehog!. I like my account my account name!

Draykon said:
Or don't, so we can tell if someone's probably going to be an idiot by their name.

1681356000473cebcb43223.gif

I see.

on Edge said:
I feel the IQ of the forum dropping.
It's been like that ever since we've been getting a whole slew of idiots on the forum.
Now going back on the subject of the topic. While I am one of those people who are on, lets say the bandwagon of the ____ the ____ craze, I feel I am able to show a sense of decency and learn from my mistakes. Try comparing my first post, to a few recent posts. When I look back on it today, I cannot belive how much of an idiot I was and I'm trying to avoid acting how I was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back