'Are you in a relationship and interesting stories.' topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... Talk about an old topic, but for new material this time around from me.

Wow... To think, I was 13 when I originally posted in this topic... Now, at age 16, I now have a girlfriend.

And for the most part we share the same opinion on most everything.... As much as I like someone agreeing with me, I would like to know if they're being truthful with me. Still, I've hardly had any problems... As a gamer herself, she shares my opinion on the Sonic franchise, she likes Halo (Er, okay!), and just like me she never has never will like Pokemon. If there's anything Richard Kuta has said that everyone should acknowledge is that Pokemon lowered people's standards in entertainment. It's true. Plus it's hyperactive fanbase is out after my ass now (a cousin of mine in particular... Yes, I know, that's frightening) for saying that even the first season of the Pokemon anime is terrible. Some sort of rule in anime says that you mustn't insult the first season of Pokemon? Well then, glad I never immersed myself too deeply within the anime community.

EDIT: Acquire? What the heck was I thinking? BAH! That act of idiocy is now dealt with.

Last edited:
Wow.... Talk about an old topic, but for new material this time around from me.

Wow... To think, I was 13 when I originally posted in this topic... Now, at age 16, I have acquired a girlfriend.

And for the most part we share the same opinion on most everything.... As much as I like someone agreeing with me, I would like to know if they're being truthful with me. Still, I've hardly had any problems... As a gamer herself, she shares my opinion on the Sonic franchise, she likes Halo (Er, okay!), and just like me she never has never will like Pokemon. If there's anything Richard Kuta has said that everyone should acknowledge is that Pokemon lowered people's standards in entertainment. It's true. Plus it's hyperactive fanbase is out after my ass now (a cousin of mine in particular... Yes, I know, that's frightening) for saying that even the first season of the Pokemon anime is terrible. Some sort of rule in anime says that you mustn't insult the first season of Pokemon? Well then, glad I never immersed myself too deeply within the anime community.
Sharing is everything in a relation.
Ps:I ACQUIRED a GF?

Sharing is everything in a relation.
Ps:I ACQUIRED a GF?

Oh wow... I should've known that would've sounded weird... Especially since it was more like she acquired me as her boyfriend than the other way around.

So as an edit, "I now have a girlfriend" to put it in more friendlier and non possessive terms.

Achievement unlocked : ACQUIRED a GF :P

Whats sad is that people think its cool to date at 10 years old. They usually break up the next week and then its a different person. Rinse and repeat.

Scratch that. After two whole months, our relationship's over. Something about me apparently told her that I wasn't ready for a strong relationship.

Sigh... Well. This was a bit... awkward. The whole experience really. It was... different. I never dated before then, but now I'm kind of glad I did.

But hey, we're still friends... That's good in my book.

That's good you're still friends with your Ex-girlfriend Greg. I had a similar experience, well the exact same experience about a year ago.
For those interested, she (my ex) and I were almost related, with very similar interests (>.>). We were, (still are) a bit to young to do anything though. Oh well. Ce la Vi. (Sp?)

Last edited:
On a side note, one of my ex girlfriends is still my best friend, and was before as well (friend zone sucks by the way).

I guess it's a learning experience, Greg, maybe ask her what you did wrong to educate yourself for the future?

she likes Halo (Er, okay!)

Every woman seems to like Halo, don´t they?. I mean, everytime I am talking to someone, they always come up with the ¨Halo is cool¨.

I´m amazed it drags in so many female audience taking in count it is a war game.

Every woman seems to like Halo, don´t they?. I mean, everytime I am talking to someone, they always come up with the ¨Halo is cool¨.

I´m amazed it drags in so many female audience taking in count it is a war game.

I wish to meet the women in your area, because I know two females with interest in Halo and that's it pretty much.

I've never had a girlfriend, and I usually don't mind not having one. I don't think I'd even be able to ask any girl out, let alone take on the reponsiblility of a relationship, as I feel too nervous and unprepared for those sort of things. I haven't a clue whether any girl fancies me or not anyway, but I do know some who like me.

On the other hand, I do feel rather lonely most of the time. If I were to start a relationship with someone, I'd at least try to take it seriously. After all, I don't want to be like the sort of people Autosaver mentioned several posts ago.

*sigh* I might as well keep waiting for the right one for me...

Hahahhahaha, uh oh, scratch that! We just couldn't stay apart. Thankfully I know what upset her the last time and I'm going to have to get over myself in order to make this work again.

I am going to have to take more control in the relationship.

I don't have a girlfriend and never had. I know no girls who ikes me. Also it doesn't help that I'm over weight too. Then again I'm only 14 and I got my whole like ahead of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back