'Are you in a relationship and interesting stories.' topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
when my friend was 4 or something his gay friend (also 4, and my friend didn't know he was gay) told him that he wanted to marry him *barf*.
Lol...If you think that's gay check this out.
Tell me why there is two little boys I know that were like 5 and they dance VERY VERY VERY close to each other and did very erotic dances. It was like gay strip club stuff. It was so funny but yet nasty at the same. I couldn't even stop them because I was laughing so hard. Then the one boy had the nerve of saying " LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!"

Should I repeat myself. It could be a mix of them watching too many older rated movies, plus them playing the girl-boy game.

Yuni said:
plus them playing the girl-boy game.

O.M.G
Why would 2 boys play the girl-boy game?!?!?

When I was younger, me and my friends would beat the living crap out of each other on my trampoline.(we were in to DBZ).
And it wosent sisy fighting ether, it was al all out punching, kicking, head butting brawl. lots of blood and sweat.

Ah yes, the good old days :) I will miss them.

I've had a girlfriend, but that's not what this story is.

One time, someone turned to me on the bus. Most people tend not to do this in the first place, for one. Then, he goes and asks me "how's the GF?". I was naturally confused. After all, in my Metroid RP, I was exerting the force of the Galactic Federation all over the galaxy and doing quite well. Had someone suddenly destroyed all that work? And worse, how did this guy know about it?

It took me five minutes to realize he was talking about "girlfriend", not "Galactic Federation".

:(

Sonicandtails218 said:
I've had a girlfriend, but that's not what this story is.

One time, someone turned to me on the bus. Most people tend not to do this in the first place, for one. Then, he goes and asks me "how's the GF?". I was naturally confused. After all, in my Metroid RP, I was exerting the force of the Galactic Federation all over the galaxy and doing quite well. Had someone suddenly destroyed all that work? And worse, how did this guy know about it?

It took me five minutes to realize he was talking about "girlfriend", not "Galactic Federation".

:(
LOL! That's hilarious.

Errr... Long story short, (VEEEEERY LOOONG) Kiddytails is my girlfriend! :D. And If you think Both of THOSE stories were gay...I knew a girl That Was dating and wanted to marry another girl in my classroom. I almost barfed. >.<' EDIT: Wow. I think I'm HP the topic-Killer. Anyone? HHEELLOO!?

I really dont bother with boyfriends. Theres many boys I meet that I think have a crush on me and it feels strange so I said in my mind "No boyfriend for me until I get this creepy feeling away".

When I was about 6 me and this girl did the whole "lol childhood dating thing." Obviously only because of pressure from our older siblings/friends.

Years later, I've aged 6 years, I meet this girl online. At first it was a small little crush thing. She eventually takes some liking to me and we decide to "e-date." However, it was very awkward, we hardly ever talked until we broke up. I now have the common sense to know that seems to e-date anyone, and that dating online in general is pretty... unsatisfying, for lack of a better term.

So I'm single, and probably will be for a good while.

SSNTails said:
Sik said:
Tell me that when you find a girl and you start loving it...

I love how you call girls "it"s. :P

And that's the proof my English is bad :P

Hey, do you know what? I went to meet Melina past Tuesday, and guess what? She didn't pay attention to me! Argh... By the way, I think I know how to make her not to avoid me, or at least try to let her listen me. I mean she ignored me completely, as if I didn't exist. Urgh...

I think my luck started.

2 Girls have just fallen in love with me, and I'm gonna ask one out. It will be my first gf!

(Yes WADbase members, I have been lying, and I regret it.)

Wow, I remember this thread, back when I had my first...

Jesus Christ, I've passed my 4th relationship by now, #1 being a severe waste of time as I soon found out after 11 months.

Last 3 months of it she treated me like dirt, then got her friend to break up with me for her over MSN, then she started getting nasty.

Last 3 months of it she treated me like dirt, then got her friend to break up with me for her over MSN, then she started getting nasty.
We call this MADNESS,its awful,really.
I'm 19 and i have a girlfriend.
We met 2 years ago,she came in a SCOREGAME shop where i was working every Tuesday,she had some troubles with her Xbox 360(the famous Ring of Death)and we began talking about the AWFUL Sonic 2k6(She was wearing a t-shirt "SEGA Sonic Tails",it was evident she was a FAN of sonic games.....).
She began visiting the shop every tuesday and in 3 months became friends.

We call this MADNESS,its awful,really.
I'm 19 and i have a girlfriend.
We met 2 years ago,she came in a SCOREGAME shop where i was working every Tuesday,she had some troubles with her Xbox 360(the famous Ring of Death)and we began talking about the AWFUL Sonic 2k6(She was wearing a t-shirt "SEGA Sonic Tails",it was evident she was a FAN of sonic games.....).
She began visiting the shop every tuesday and in 3 months became friends.

See now, this is a traditional "We met in place of interest" thing that usually will work out. Gotta love them.

I'm thinking college will bring me someone I can bond with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back