• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bosses!

What kinds of bosses would you like to see in SRB2

• Giant spider robots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Retro robots

• Living mutants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

I would really like to see giant spider robots in SRB2.
What kinds of bosses would you like to see?

supershadow2 said:
"We have a giant enemy spider... Then you attack it's weak point for massive damage..."
XD! Hmmm...a huge giant-robot boss, similar to Sonic 2's would be nice, or one like Sonic 3's.
Also...retro robots...do they rap?

Here's an idea, make a Soc to make the eggmobile not move. Then build a huge arena around him with lasers, detons, turrets, and all the junk. Place several pillars and have it so that each one can be broken with spindash and opens a small part of a gate. And have the gate have a button that drops a 10 ton weight on Eggman. Viola, a giant boss battle.

Retro robots.
Mainly Omochaos that shoot their annoying hint messages at you XD
BTW, I am going to make an Omochao boss sometime...

A boss battle utilizing linedef executor effects would be pretty cool. Otherwise, retro-style bosses FTW. This is a retro-styled Sonic game, after all.

Post edit: Also, I nearly misspelled omochao as omochap on IRC a couple days ago. To commemorate this event (and because I just now remembered), I bring you this fine work of pixel art.

omochap.gif

Tets said:
A boss battle utilizing linedef executor effects would be pretty cool. Otherwise, retro-style bosses FTW. This is a retro-styled Sonic game, after all.

actually, that would be retro. Think back to sonic 1; labyranth zone had such a boss(you were chasing eggman through all these obstacles and such), as well as the final boss(crusher crusher!). A linedef boss would indeed be retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back