*CANCELLION POSSIBLE*Mega Man Legends Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Rumor has it that I would be working with Capcom & Warner Bros. to make a Mega Man Legends Movie using a simple Digital Camera.

This is not corfirmed yet nor is it a hoax(unless Capcom disapproves the Idea).

Shadowstar, I'll need you to be Co-Script Editor/Writer as well as a Web film-Producer for the movie.

anyway, If the movie Idea is approved by WB & Capcom on MARCH 31ST instead of April 1st, the Movie shall go into the Filming Stage by April, Go into Post-Production by & go into theathers by August or September.

NOTE: Not a lie. Just take me seriously I just need enough money to buy a camera

UPDATE Below

Barrel Caskett & Data roles just got taken

I decided to give Barrel a little Attitude since I casted one of my scoutmates who is 15(almost 16).

I gave Data a lil more silliness since one of my other scoutmates in the same troop who is kind of a "Eepish Monkey Boy" himself who will be the voice of Data.

Data will be 3rd Dimensional.

Roles for Roll & Servbots will be decided next week or earlier.

Note: I've added a Movie Exclusive Character to the movie.

UPDATED below

The movie may be cancelled

Re: *RUMOR*Mega Man Legends Movie

Megamantn said:
Rumor has it that I would be working with Capcom & Warner Bros. to make a Mega Man Legends Movie using a simple Digital Camera.

Shadowstar, I'll need you to be Co-Script Editor/Writer as well as a Web film-Producer for the movie.

anyway, If the movie Idea is approved by WB & Capcom on April 1st, the Movie shall go into the Filming Stage by April, Go into Post-Production by & go into theathers by August or September.

Nice try.

Bigboi said:
Megamantn said:

anyway, If the movie Idea is approved by WB & Capcom on April 1st, the Movie shall go into the Filming Stage by April, Go into Post-Production by & go into theathers by August or September.

Nice try.

I was thinking March 31st, but I may be a little busy.

Besides, when I send WB the movie & have a pro Film Special FX & Sound FX editor, The Movie would be a hit.

I'm already thinking about a second movie Next Spring since the second Legends game released in North America.

Yeah and there was a rumor that there was gonna be a live action movie of Sonic the Hedgehog.[/sarcasm]

Megamantn said:

anyway, If the movie Idea is approved by WB & Capcom on MARCH 31ST instead of April 1st, the Movie shall go into the Filming Stage by April, Go into Post-Production by & go into theathers by August or September.

NOTE: Not a lie. Just take me seriously I just need enough money to buy a camera

^ Note about this edit: I'm trying to SAVE enough money for one, not asking "Spare change for Camera"

Megamantn said:

^ Note about this edit: I'm trying to SAVE enough money for one, not asking "Spare change for Camera"

Megamantn said:

Stupid Computer made me triple post!

I have gotta get a new one(sorry 'bout that, my Computer's 6years old & acts stupid)

Megamantn said:
Megamantn said:

I apoligize for this double post even though it's not a duplicate message & it's been a few months since the last post.

According to the update, A few Roles got taken last night which means the casting Process for the Movie is slowly going well.

I'll need to get quick about casting, production, Filming & Definatly getting Capcom's Permission to make the movie & release it to theathers if I want to release it in late August/Early September better yet August 28th-September 27th 2006.

The Site will be launched tomorrow but today I will see if I can get Capcom's Permission & see if Warner Bros. can Distribute the Movie once it is Filmed.

In the Mean time, I'll keep you posted.

Megamantn said:
I apoligize for this double post even though it's not a duplicate message & it's been a few months since the last post.

According to the update, A few Roles got taken last night which means the casting Process for the Movie is slowly going well.

I'll need to get quick about casting, production, Filming & Definatly getting Capcom's Permission to make the movie & release it to theathers if I want to release it in late August/Early September better yet August 28th-September 27th 2006.

The Site will be launched tomorrow but today I will see if I can get Capcom's Permission & see if Warner Bros. can Distribute the Movie once it is Filmed.

In the Mean time, I'll keep you posted.

Good luck with that.

If this all goes well, make "Cure Cancer" the next thing on your to-do list.

Megamantn said:
Yeah, I'll try that.

The Mega Man Legends Movie will be the first movie I'll make(it's live-action of course)

I don't mean to be skeptical, but how do you intend to do that?

I mean, it's the first movie you've made, therefore I can't think of any credentials that might help your approval by Capcom and WB.

Also, I can't imagine how you intend to portray MegaManm. Are you going to have him in blue boots the entire time or what?

And that doesn't begin to touch on all of the other characters, including the Reaver bots.

I just need some clarification, because all of this sounds really unlikely to me, and I can't understand how you intend to do it. You just sound so serious about it, and the whole thing is so unsound.

Re: *UPDATED*Mega Man Legends Movie

Megamantn said:

UPDATE Below

Barrel Caskett & Data roles just got taken

I decided to give Barrel a little Attitude since I casted one of my scoutmates who is 15(almost 16).

I gave Data a lil more silliness since one of my other scoutmates in the same troop who is kind of a "Eepish Monkey Boy" himself who will be the voice of Data.

Data will be 3rd Dimensional.

Roles for Roll & Servbots will be decided next week or earlier.

Note: I've added a Movie Exclusive Character to the movie.

Megamantn said:
Stupid Computer made me triple post!

I have gotta get a new one(sorry 'bout that, my Computer's 6years old & acts stupid)

*Crying*

Aha...

Sorry I don't think I've laughed that hard in quite a while. I can see this now.

[preview]

This summer...

One man...

One Radio Shack digital camera...

and a one six year old computer...

Will make a movie, of mediocre proportions.

Starring:

Arnold Schwarzenegger as...MegaMan

Megaman: Roll! Are you alright!? Can you hear me!? ~yeeuuagh~

Robin Williams as...Roll

Roll: MegaMan can you hear me? I'm losing you! The transmintion's breaking!

And Sylverster Stalone as...Data.

Data: -yueagh!- (cha cha cha) yueagh! (cha cha cha)

Don't miss...

*insert swiftly made and poorly cut action scnenes here*

The most unlikely movie ever to be made...

*insert swiftly made and poorly cut action scnenes here*

MegaMan Legends: Legends of the MegaMan...
[/preview]

---

No but seriously, I find it hard to believe that two multi-million dollar companies, (CAPCOM of all people) would hire one of their fans to make a movie for them. The idea itself is ridiculous. If you were to actually make this movie, do you know how many fans would run up and say "Oh, I wanna make one!" I mean, it's the most unlikely thing to ever happen.

On another note, you're telling me you think that two multi-million dollar companies want to hire some random fan, armed with a cheap digital camera and an outdated computer, to make a movie for them? That by itself is pretty ridiculous.

If they EVER agree to something like this, in this lifetime, then I'll personally fund the movie myself. I'll sell my blood to pay for this. But, since I know it's not going to happen,I offer you some advice:

Quit while you're behind. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back