• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

*New* Sonic Characters project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyrant said:
MechaKnucklesSRB2.png

My version of Mecha Knuckles. The offical style. Sorry Chaos Zero 64, but yours (at least I think it's yours talking about the bottom of P.3) Isn't realy what he's like.His legs are divided into tree sections, not one. He has a curvy white mark, and his quills are different. But this is pry the only sprite I'll make of him. You can use it if you want.

I can tell your a decent spriter, just some advice though, work on your shading whether you wanna listen to me or not.

Well, I based it off of CZ64's sprite but yeah, I'll fix the shadeing. Don't worry I'm not one of those arregont spriters that thinks their the best in the world.

I've been meaning to talk to you recently. Would you like fixing my sprites on the running ones? I'll send you the wad if you'd like.

Any way I could contact you some other way? AIM? MSN? Yahoo? IRC?

Yahoo will do just fine. Look in my profile for adress. And sure send the WAD. but also send the actual sprites. I can't use my WAD. editor yet. I'm still practicing.

Anybody can tell you dont have anything in your profile. I'll PM you the wad and zip with the sprites, and then give me your Yahoo nickname in that PM.

EDIT: I will untill DarkWarrior comes online.

Amy has already been done, who knows about tikal, would be good, but the only way is to make it, or wait until someone comes up with the idea "i know, i'll make tikal!".

maybe i'll try when i learn how not to make sonic the hedgehog look like a blob...or any character at that.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Been a hell of a long time since I did this, and I couldn't wait for DarkWarrior to come any sooner.

dolla2a81te.png

Good job on tailsdoll, but there are some things that need changing:

1.) His eyes and posture show emotion and thought. The spirit of tails doll is all about the, well, lack there of. He needs to appear emotionless to make him seem right.
2.) The nose. It needs to be much bigger.
3.) The stitches in the middle of the shoes aren't there.
4.) His colors are extremely well defined. And well, the actual tails doll's colors are just a tad faded.

Number 1 is of most importance; Nobody is going to want to play a character if it doesn't feel like the character in question. But, most of these can be easily changed, and it's not like you are on a deadline. Good luck polishing the sprites(and making the rest).

Prime 2.0 said:
Number 1 is of most importance; Nobody is going to want to play a character if it doesn't feel like the character in question.

You see the back of the character most of the time. Not like this is goign to matter much

ree-c said:
Amy has already been done, who knows about tikal, would be good, but the only way is to make it, or wait until someone comes up with the idea "i know, i'll make tikal!".

maybe i'll try when i learn how not to make sonic the hedgehog look like a blob...or any character at that.
how to make tikal

get the saknuckles wad

go to splitscreen mode
change coulers for saknux to orange and you have naked tikal!

Gussruss, please don't bump old topics unless you have stuff to show for it.
And, OmegaRed, why would you change stuff?

Shadow said:
.. ...

Is that someone playing as BOWSER!?

..where is the bowser.wad located? I wanna play as him!!

lemme guess
all stats 1? XD

anyway, reguarding to the 1st post of the topic...

Shouldn't cream and cheese be on a team? Just use a crapload of asm to give them the 'chao attack' ability.

Haha, only selected people get that wad, and so many other awesome wads.

That Bowser's cool, since he looks like a 3D model without SRB2 messing up his pallete. I don't remember if you could switch colors, though. I'm pretty sure you could.

A few people would, but, i only want that awsome-looking eggmanway 5 wad...

My friend keeps asking whether its out yet every time i see him.

Chaoman said:
I would like the wads that are currently made

well go to the SRB2 website, then go to the addons section and there should be a whole list of updates
scroll down the list until you find a message that says: "All purged files can be downloaded in a 20 megabyte zip here (<- this is a link on the site)"

those are all the wads that were made but were removed from the site

Well, not all of the wads, but all the ones that were submited to the site during the 1.08 period.

I've downloaded it and there is a hell of a lot of match levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back