Help me or suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being so hostile in the title but I need some help on the website. I was going to put something in the level section of the website but it would not let me post a thread. It said that one of the things that could have caused it is that my account could have been disabled. I know its not. Am I just not allowed to post anything?

HELP ME Something is happening (this is a repost of something and i am sorry about.)

Sorry for being so hostile in the title but I need some help on the website. I was going to put something in the level section of the website but it would not let me post a thread. It said that one of the things that could have caused it is that my account could have been disabled. I know its not. Am I just not allowed to post anything?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Also I was being hostile because I was screaming the first part.

You can't post things directly in the Releases section. Post it in Submissions, then wait for a judge to approve it and move it to Releases. This information is clearly visible in the Submissions section, so please look around the forums more carefully in the future before asking questions like this.

You must first post in the submissions forum, wait a few days while it is reviewed and if the mods think it's good enough then they'll move it to levels.

There's nothing wrong with asking a question about how submissions works, but you don't get to post two topics on the same thing, and you don't get to post with that kind of attitude. Your topic title should be something related to your question so people can actually get you an answer.

"Help me or suffer" just makes people not want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back