Michael Jackson dies - An amazing long lost signer

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREG THE CAT said:
Blue Warrior said:
GREG THE CAT said:
DanteEX said:
I find it sad how he passed away with people still picking at him for the molestation trial. Too bad a lot of them don't understand the meaning of "not guilty".
First off... INNOCENT? I'm not sure what gave you that idea in the first place, but his fleeing the United States when that came up is more than suspicious. And with that I ask, "Don't people know the meaning or SIGNS of 'GUILTY'?"

Right, like you wouldn't be tempted to leave a country that thinks of you as a molester too.
No. I wouldn't. Straight faced: I would not flee my country. If he really were innocent he would've stayed in America.

EDIT: Because I should...

Actually my earlier hostility was much undeserved.

Hopefully God has forgiven him (if he TRULY is dead) because I certainly can’t find the vigor to forgive him for molestation, but I will have JUST one moment of silence for MJ.

But that’s all the respect he’s getting from me.

MJ didn't deserve to be trashed from the likes of myself, and I apologize, but I will keep it evident that I do not care if he is dead. People die and it's the way life rolls. No big deal. But it was my reasons before more than anything why I will show him no respect but before he become the pedo/molester we knew in recent years, he was a good person with great talent and for that I will show respect.

Good day to you, until more news peaks interest.

Geez, don't you know that the kid that said MJ molested it admited that it was a lie to get money from him? MJ WAS NEVER AN PEDOPHILE.

He was disturbed, mad, sad and certainly not an example of man; but wasn't an molester.

Sonic Shadow said:
Geez, don't you know that the kid that said MJ molested it admited that it was a lie to get money from him? MJ WAS NEVER AN PEDOPHILE.

He was disturbed, mad, sad and certainly not an example of man; but wasn't an molester.
I've realized that now, and I am sorry. I'm not asking forgiveness for my earlier ignorance to the trial's outcome, but I'm sorry for have acting the way I did.

Yes, I liked his songs. I liked his style, and no one could dance quite like him.
But on the internet there is so much parodies making fun of him. I wonder if they feel the same way.

hannahthehedgecat said:
I know why he died. A lot of people on Earth didn't like him, so God took him to heaven, where he could live peacefully. He's now my guardian Angel.
No, he's not. If he was anyone's Guardian Angel, it would be one of his three children. These things happen, people die for no reason.

I didn't really like MJ himself. Tons of plastic surgery, molesting children... ayiyiyiyi. It's a miracle he got his career back on track after all that. I only really liked his songs, and even then some of them were strange and out of sorts.

I didn't like him, but I can see the way the man made an impact.

Toaster said:
hannahthehedgecat said:
I know why he died. A lot of people on Earth didn't like him, so God took him to heaven, where he could live peacefully. He's now my guardian Angel.
No, he's not. If he was anyone's Guardian Angel, it would be one of his three children. These things happen, people die for no reason.

I wouldn't really call years of prescription drug abuse "no reason."

pills_here.jpg

Bigboi's point has been proven.

This topic is still going, my god. I know he died and all but that was weeks ago, surely the discussion should have ended by now.

His sister (not janet jackson) made that up. But they're investigating reguardless. Point is, he abused his use of drugs. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back