do any of you have pivot stickfigure animator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had known something like this existed. I used to make comics in school about stick people fighting.

Actually, used properly, I could see using this for something my friends and I have been working on.

Kilron said:
I wish I had known something like this existed. I used to make comics in school about stick people fighting.

Didn't we all? Well at least I used to all the time. Now, my friends and I keep emailing the animation that we're working on back and fourth, adding to it. It's turning out pretty awesome.

I'm also working on a future youtube video: _<Pivot Portal!>_
The project is turning out fine...

Yayz 4 mi gif!!!!!11111oneoneoneone

fightfr5.gif

Again, large. But worth it!!!!!

Here is one of my animations, Its not done yet but I like it so far. Its sopose to be faster, but the GIF plays it slow.
And if your wondering, I made the Goku, and SSj Goku sticks myself.

Halo vs. Bioshock
Threw this together in about half an hour. It doesn't compare to woodstock's, but I like it...
HalovsBioshock.gif

Ice said:
It doesn't compare to woodstock's, but I like it...

I wouldnt say that, It looks like a sweet animation.
It would look better but saving it as a GIF makes it play slower and less smooth.

From your sticks I can see you also use Droidz.

Count me in. We should make a new topic though.
Will it be full of .gifs(that makes my computer pretty slow, and the animation choppy)? Or should we upload youtube videos?

Whatever, but we should post only the links, not post the animations here directly, so to allow slow connections to access the topic contents faster, and also to avoid loading entries we already saw before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back