SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Old 06-01-2018   #1
supersonicdude211
Default Interested in contributing music to a wad/level

If anyone needs music for their mods, I'd be happy to make music for it. Here are my portfolios:

https://jimmymaslaki.bandcamp.com
http://jimmymaslaki.zone/portfolio
supersonicdude211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018   #2
Prime 2.0
Grape flavored
Administrator

Some of these sound like they could already be used as BGM with some tweaking. If anyone is interested, it may be worthwhile to just say which song(s) you'd like a loopable version of made, rather than asking for an original composition.
Science tells us that nothing can be proven, only rendered more likely to be true. If we do not question what we already know, how can we know, much less admit, when we're wrong? Such things are vital to progress.
Prime 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018   #3
supersonicdude211

Not sure about my existing work but it's possible. I'd prefer to make new songs, but if anyone wants to use an existing piece just don't hesitate to ask and we'll see.
supersonicdude211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Snowy
PersistantRubine

I have... A stage i'm working on that could use some music. I'd offer the entire wad, but i'd rather not overwork you [It's a four-level+2 boss level pack with 2 levels done and one level halfway done]. A easily loopable track for a specific stage could be nice, and I'd be willing to discuss with you about it should you wish to accept. I also understand you have full right to back out at any time, should you wish to, so don't worry about that.

Is there any way in specific for me to contact you? I am PersistantRubine on Discord if that's a good way. [I'm in the official SRB2 discord, so shouldn't be too hard to find me if you're there]

Last edited by Snowy; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:38 AM.
Snowy is offline   Reply With Quote