My mouse is not working in srb2. Now I can't play match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I played srb2 one day, I joined Spectrum's Hangout Server. For some reason my mouse wasn't working properly, I couldn't turn around. So I rejoined the server and see if it was a glitch or not. It wasn't. The Mouse problem was also on Software mode. I got so fumed that I couldn't play srb2 with my mouse and couldn't play match. Does anyone have suggestions to fixing this? ;-;

Try going into a singleplayer game (so you won't have to just stand around and do nothing in a multiplayer server), then go to the control options and look at whether you have mouse control enabled in the first place. Then poke around at the mouse settings until it might start working, which you can test by leaving the pause screen and going back in-game. Something weird might have disabled the mouse settings without you knowing.

Was your camera snapping back to the middle whenerver you try to move the mouse by any chance? If so, you have the same problem as a bunch of other people. In which case you should refer to this post for a test exe to fix this issue: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=42848#10
Yup this is happening

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Oh mah gah! It works thanks a bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back