What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have a favourite. As you probably guessed, Volbeat used to be my favourite, but now I'm not really sure at all.

Silent_Snipe said:
1st rule is that you cant use legendary's because there overpowered.
2nd rule is you can only battle with pokemon with your O.T. number

In my opinion, both of those rules completely suck.

1. Ignore. Moving On.

2. So, you can't battle with any non-legendary, non-hacked pokemon that, say, isn't available in your version or generation? That's just as bad, because a pokemon that was raised legitly from another version/generation can still battle against pokemon from this version/generation. However, I understand that pokemon from the GTS may easily be hacked, so this rule, once again in my opinion, should be "No pokemon that was received via the GTS may battle."

Of course, this was all in my opinion, and can be ignored if you truly wish.

Edit: I just looked at a list of uber pokemon, and pretty much all legendary pokemon and Wobuffet are illegal in tournaments, which voids my point for no. 1.

NeoJames said:
Simsmagic said:
Most non-event legendary pokemon, however, can be taken down just as easily as any normal ones.

Not true...

Just take a look at Mewtwo's stats...

I edited my post, since I was incorrect for the most part on point 1.

NeoJames said:
Simsmagic said:
Most non-event legendary pokemon, however, can be taken down just as easily as any normal ones.

Not true...

Just take a look at Mewtwo's stats...

Depends on what stats you're taking about. Yes, Mewtwo is good in attack, and special sttack, but I don't find his defense stats at all good. His speed is ok. Cresselia has the best Defense & HP out of nearly all the legendary pokemon. Rayquza has the best speed, you name it. I very rarely battle with legendaries because they are overpowered, which is why I don't like the fight area wifi section because they always have a goddamn Heatran, or Regice, or even the 3 pixies.

I don't really know who my favourites are, but my favourite elements are Water, Ice, electric, Dragon, Grass, Ground, and steel.

Kanto: Mewtwo, Butterfree, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

Johto: Typhlosion, Ho-oh.

Hoenn: Sceptile, Swellow.

That's about it. I only said the pokemon that caught were my fav, because just putting pokemon up there just to be up there would take out all the fun in the topic.

Mudkip?*troutslapped* WHO KEEPS DOING THAT?! *cough* Anyway, no legends? Dude, no frigging fair. My fav was a legend... Ok, so my second fav is Torterra. BTW, mechaX, you spelled turtwig wrong. *shot*

Umbreon, along with Espeon, Hitmontop, Farfetch'd, and Empoleon. I liked Umbreon and Espeon when playing Coloseum, Hitmontop when trying to cure him, Farfetch'd because he's tough and knows Sword Dance, and Empoleon because I basicaly passed more than half of Pearl with him. It helped having a Pokemon with Steel.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Umbreon, along with Espeon, Hitmontop, Farfetch'd, and Empoleon. I liked Umbreon and Espeon when playing Coloseum, Hitmontop when trying to cure him, Farfetch'd because he's tough and knows Sword Dance, and Empoleon because I basicaly passed more than half of Pearl with him. It helped having a Pokemon with Steel.

Diamond & Pearl had some of the best combined/single steel types around. Combined I mean Water/Steel on Empoleon for example, Steel/Dragon on Dialga, and Fighting/Steel on Lucario.

My favorite Pokemon are:

Meganium
Mudkip
Happiny
Glaceon
Leafeon
Jigglypuff
Empoleon
Piplup
Bibarel
Roserade
Sandslash
Metang

EDIT: Giratina was removed because I did not notice what Sonic260 said about legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back