SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in sonic riders jet,wave,and storm are always on air boards that kinda like flying still same principal i think its the same could be.

And in that game, neither Jet, Storm or Wave can fly without the proper gear.

...Are you just going to leave Wave with no ability then? That would really suck since she would be the only one with no ability at all. It should be Fly, Double Jump or maybe even Glide.

Right, here's this pic just to get everyone to accept the truth.

Screenshot2009-10-06at210107.png

Just to let you all know, until MattW replies, you wont really get an answer or anything.

In case you haven't noticed, life has bogged me down quite a bit over the past month or so. I haven't even had time to work much on my own projects, let alone other people's.

Also, I got a new computer recently and am still transferring stuff over from my old one, so it's not like I can do a whole lot at the moment anyway.

I understand perfectly, everyone has their own lives, I was just trying to get everyone to be quiet for a bit. To let them know that it has came to a halt for a while and to leave poor Julio alone.

The models?????

How do I use the 3D models?

EDIT: Never mind, I just don't know how to pay attention...

Last edited:
Suggestion?

Just a suggestion, could we try to make an SRB2Riders for SRB2 2.0? The mod was awesome. Just imagine how much better it would be in SRB2ME! just trust me on this one, we could try to make Mario Kart-ish levels. Maybe variations from every Single Player level in SRB2!

Just a suggestion, could we try to make an SRB2Riders for SRB2 2.0? The mod was awesome. Just imagine how much better it would be in SRB2ME! just trust me on this one, we could try to make Mario Kart-ish levels. Maybe variations from every Single Player level in SRB2!

Read the topic more before posting.

Also, Inu had to do something with the code, but on IRC, he said he couldn't and said to redo it entirely, IIRC.

If it means changing the thing entirely, I will try my best to remake this if anyone wants me to.

EDIT: I just need to know how... ;_;

Last edited:
If it means changing the thing entirely, I will try my best to remake this if anyone wants me to.

EDIT: I just need to know how... ;_;

He is porting it. The only reason that it isn't done is because it takes a long time to put some code over others. And trust me, porting code would be hell with all the changes made to 2.0.

He is porting it. The only reason that it isn't done is because it takes a long time to put some code over others. And trust me, porting code would be hell with all the changes made to 2.0.

oh. P:. Thank you for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back