Red House (REDXVI's house zone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphical errors with them when they move. That is the biggest problem, a minor problem next to that is that the bookshelves can close trapping you in between 2 shelves.

Graphical errors with them when they move. That is the biggest problem, a minor problem next to that is that the bookshelves can close trapping you in between 2 shelves.

The visual errors with polyobjects are something you just can't fix, software can't render them properly, and vanilla's opengl doesn't have support for them. To prevent the bookshelves from closing, try removing the all player's trigger, and change it from Each Time to Continuous, as the Each Time linedef trigger has been broken since 1.09.4 or longer.

Lastly, visual errors are much less important than something that can trap the player an force them to restart the entire level.

http://www.4shared.com/file/dIuuJsf4/s_redhouse_v02.html

This is all I did, It's not much just some texture fixes and I THINK I shrunk the area of where the music problem occurs, it seems to have something to do with the water fall n the higher up path. As for fixing the bookshelves from trapping people, I don't know how to remove player triggers yet, so I can't be too much help there, sorry.

Download link updated!

I changed the music that plays during the intro "cutscene" and that seems to have helped the music problem. Also, I believe it's now impossible to thok through the fence around red's house now, but it'd be nice if some of you would double-check that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back