She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: She Said Yes! (SRB2 Release Date Inside)

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Dude, are you taking into account how long away May is? Kick back and chillax, you've got plenty of time. Besides, she looks almost like the real thing already.
Yeah, but there's more to it than just simply recoloring the sprites. I want Blaze all done and ready to go, so that when SRB2 1.1 is released, I can just play it. :) I'm not going to worry about it right now though, maybe in a couple of months from now I'll get started on it.
SSNTails said:
And yes, I will try to get Knuckles done by then.
If finishing Knuckles becomes a problem, I and other members here would be glad to help get him finished in time.

Spazzo said:
Ben5421 said:
Can you invited us to the wedding? *shot*

You don't want to know what music I've given to the receptionist DJ.

--

Would the bride and groom please make their way to the dance floor, for the ceremonial first dance?

We're no strangers to loooove....
I think it would be strangely appropriate, in both senses.

Congrats on the engagement, SSN! :D

And 1.1 coming out near then? I thought it'd be done in a few more years. o.o (I know it's not really 1.1, but it's a release of the official SRB2, which is a surprise nonetheless).

One question: what levels are actually finished enough to be playable? o-o;

And I was starting to think that SRB2 would never have a "tentative" release date. =P

Congratulations. May the wedding planning take up more of your time than game development.

Congratulations, SSN!
+1 to all that! =P

It's kinda wierd, thinking that the elusive 'final version' will be coming out, rather than the distant pipedream that it has been for so long.

Spazzo said:
You don't want to know what music I've given to the receptionist DJ.

--

Would the bride and groom please make their way to the dance floor, for the ceremonial first dance?

We're no strangers to loooove....
Hah, for some reason the idea of a live Blastley springs to mind.

Congatulations, SSNtails! Im sure you married really good wife ^^

Can't wait new srb2 version :3

You should put "Never gonna give you up" as the background music for the wedding reception. It would be a delicious rickroll. :P

hotdog003 said:
Hey, SSN, that's amazing! Congratulations on finding someone special! Best of luck in your future.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that SRB2 gave me many fun days and many enjoyable nights of playing with my friends. Thank you for your wonderful gift to the sonic fangaming community. Boy, you sure deserve a break!

You know things are getting big when hotdog comes for a visit. :o

Congratulations SSN and mrs SSN. Hope you will enjoy it. I cant wait till may now...

Thanks everybody for the good wishes. I have to admit I'm a little surprised. I was expecting at least a few "OMG HOW CULD U DO DIS 2 US??!?!?!"es.

Question answer time...

Ben5421 said:
I can't wait to actually go on SRB2, pick knuckles and actually play without sucky sprites. :)
Where did the currently used ones come from anyway?

DOHlberg/Jackal/Silve made the sprites back around Demo 4 time. They're screenshots of a 3d model.

Arf said:
I still wonder what you'll end up doing years after SRB2 has been long gone. Comedian? Hope so. Game designer? Who knows, you've been up there with DNF in completion time, but man, you beat them. 3DRealms can learn a thing or two from you.

I've been thinking about starting up my comic strip again. See if I can get it into real newspapers. It'd be nice to work from home.

fawfulfan said:
I personally don't know what to think about the release of 1.1. Sure, it'll have great innovations and updated stuff, but I heard that since all the linedef numbers are getting scrambled, old WADs won't work in it.

I made a converter for 1.09.4 levels. It's not perfect, but most levels should convert OK. I'm sure the community can pick up the slack at making converters for things like SOCs.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Congratulations, man. Who's the lucky lady?

Her name is Amy...yes, you can stop laughing now.

Hyper Shadic X said:
One question: what levels are actually finished enough to be playable? o-o;

I'm hoping that we'll have all of the levels done...yeah, I'm crazy. Right now, Castle Eggman is getting there.

Nev3r said:
You should put "Never gonna give you up" as the background music for the wedding reception. It would be a delicious rickroll. :P

While Amy and I both love 80s music, there's already been a lot of people that have already done that joke at their weddings - it's pretty stale. I'd rather do something like play GFZ1 music at some point. Sonikku is coming over from England to be a groomsman, and Mr. Encyclopedia is also going to be one. It would just be funny to watch both of them burst out laughing and be the only two in the room to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back