v2.0 Match/CTF Preview (Updated July 1st, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
It was in the #'fun match beta. That's why he asked.
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

If you set your name to Spazzo, it would automatically start playing the Rickroll, which was tunes 57. And you couldn't get it to stop unless you deleted some file.

I just tried tunes 57 in the leak and it didn't work.
The spazzo method does work though. So it appears that it's stored in a simaler[sic] method to Red Volcaino.

The music will be tunes in the srb2fun beta and the release will be completely different. I am sure there won't be a rickroll in the music.dta, since the music file is big enough already. Seriously, just wait until it comes out before you say something will be in or not. The truth is only the people working on it know for now.

Silver Cascade has a more dark feel to it now. I'm not sure whether I'll like the new textures. I kind of liked the old, metallic type.

If you named yourself anything beginning with "Spaz", the RickRoll music stayed on for the whole game and didn't go away unless you deleted fmod.tmp.

I had to break my personal record of not touching autoexec.cfg for three years to change "Spazz" to "Spaazz" because of that :(

Kitsune said:
Also, while we're talking about 2.0...
Biospark's signature said:
B/I/O/S/P/A/R/K I FOUND SRB2 2.0 BETA!!!! PM me
I um. What.

I pm'd him asking why does he have that on the sig.
Aka: Fake! or he is talking about a different thing.

By the way Ezer.Arch found Srb2 2.0 first!

Edit: I have got a reply....

• Solid
    Rocket
    Booster
    v2.0

S.R.B.2 v2.0

A.k.a I have been ricky rolled!

Biospark's probably bluffing anyway, but it still intrigues me. I guess that's the point of a bluff, though, is to get people's attention.

I am not bluffing. Proof:
nwn1y0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back