Suggestions

I forgot to post this a few days ago when I thought about it, but I'll do it now.

Spring sectors that make you behave exactly like when touching a spring when you touch their floor. Red and yellow variety, or if possible, customizable force.

Add a way to prevent wads from being loaded other than the levelpack itself so people can't use other characters and things like that to cheat through the levels.

Sonict

A way to change the size and position of the sheild sprites for large characters (via S_SKIN perhaps?).

EDIT: Whee, my 300th post.

AI's, if you're lonely and can't host a game ( Not JTE Bots, that just stand there) But, that actually would run around and such. ( Happens to me sometimes, y'know.)

How about a boss route thingy where a boss follows a looped linedef contiuously like in mose sonic games.

example: Sonic 1,2,3 and knux, just about all the levels: a boss would follow a route of left to right across the screen then fly off right.

Also if you check out the bosses in most of sonic teams 3d games they follow routes aswell such as sonic heroes or SA2.

When the game fails to connect to the master server, it should say "Your network isn't properly configured for hosting netgames" or something, so they KNOW that people can't join.

S_SKIN option to lessen or greaten the time Fly/Swim, Slow Fall, Super Float and Swim go for. Can't go above Tails's default flying time. Setting it to zero makes Slow Fall and Super Float last forever like normal, but won't effect Fly/Swim and Swim. Speed Thok, Glide/Climb, Glide/NoClimb, Double Jump and "none" will not be affected.

Here's a thought, rather than changing the state to something different for each individual ability, at the beginning of the "Special abilities" code, simply change the player into an "actionstate" specified in S_SKIN.

Why is the Crawla Commander in only two levels? He should be in at least four of them.

Tails needs animations for swimming. They also need standing on the edge sprites done too.

If Tails could swim, if he picked someone up, he should sink. And then the person being carried would have to jump up again and again and grab on to Tails to get up.

New gametype. Based on Quake III's 'Overload' gametype.

Each team is tasked with going into the enemy team's base, and destroying a large object. Such as say, a Master Emerald colored like the team's color.
The destruction of this object involves hitting it with rings. A lot.
Once it recieves enough damage, it shatters/explodes/pops/vanishes, and the offending team scores a point. Then it respawns after awhile, to be destroyed again. And the object will slowly regenerate itself. So it must be attacked frequently.

If the host adds a wad, and you don't have it, make the joiner automaticly download and come back. If download if off, just let players go back to the title screen, saying "you've been kicked(lack of wads)"

Thats soo much better than getting kicked outta the game, and returning to the desktop. Maybe a "reset" console command would help too, but I think its already been suggested.

An enemy with spikes on it's top. You need to spin to kill it.

We also need one that fires lasers that bounce...

Make the conveyor path longer. It makes the deton part kinda useless. Make Koopa shells hurt you. They are too small and useless.

Hammers in Mario levels. A special item that comes out when you have a fire flower on.

The big and small Sonic in Mario levels like in SRB2JTE.

The map-warp menu should have a section for unlockables.

A conveyor factory match level.

These robots:
HEADA1.png
SARGA1.png

Last found in the Last Christmas demo.

A Sonic 3 styled special stage linedef maybe? Like the floor height of the sector controls how many blue spheres there needs to be. Also, when all the blue spheres are gotten, the game could just remove all spheres and spawn the emerald in a certain location(An emerald spawner thing type maybe?).

Uno suggestiono: Make all of SRB2's wads (srb2.srb, sonic.plr, etc) read-only before uploading 1.1. This should keep most people from trying to edit them.

-OK. This has been a fun cheat and all, but personaly, I prefer completing the honest way:
By typing "SPLITSCREEN ON", the emblems on that level should desapear. Why? Because:
1) The other player (default Tails) can easily get one of Sonic's emblems.
2) Even if you delete the function to have the second player touch an emblem, that still wouldn't be right. Because, if the second player is Tails, he can just fly Sonic to the emblem.
Also, if splitscreen is on, you can change the player one's character/skin.
-Make it so that we can change the nickname without having to use SPLITSCREEN.
-Make some sort of sectors that will change the current character into another one. Also, a function to do that using keys, instead of passing a sector. (That could really help me out with my Sonic Heroes MOD)

How about this:

Trigger Linedef Executer (No More Things)

Useful to where when you grab something, then you travel to the next level.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back