Rockman Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly are they bridging the gap between the Classic Megaman and Megaman X series?
Some douche on Unity said it was bridged by X and Zero being time-transed back to 20XX by some experiment gone wrong, and Zero sneezes unleashing the Virus in the past.

...like CAPCOM would do something THAT rediculous

MASSIVE bump, but...
ro1.jpg
B7CFB8C7_BEC6B8D3.jpg
C1A6B7CEBEC6B8D3.jpg
B5E0BFC0_BEC6B8D3.jpg

They got a blog ((Hopefully you can read Korean or have a pretty good translator cause Crome ain't doing it for some reason...))
http://blog.naver.com/rmonline

Also I guess this was to be expected...

Yellow Devil from Cutstuff MB said:
It's not a X-Classic crossover, it's a completly different story/universe. You play as a reploid with shape-shifting abilities and the 3 classes are X, Zero and Duo. Whether other robot masters will fit into these classes and be available (Guts Man in the Duo slot, Mega Man in the X slot), they haven't confirmed.

Last edited:
Anyway, more detail on the classes courtesy of MMKB:

• The X Type can perform a charge shot and Nova Strike. Nova Strike is executable after taking a certain amount of damage. Further, X's new armor allows him to have additional mobility in deep sea and mountains.
  • The Zero Type is a melee character uses the Z-Saber, being able to perform multiple attacks. He is able to double jump to reach height areas. When equipped with armor, Zero's defense increase and he is able to attack multiple enemies at once. Zero cannot gain new weapons.
  • The Duo Type is a heavy-class character that attack foes with his fist, which can be powered up to increase damage. Rocket and a "cross-beam" make up the rest of his arsenal. When equipped with armor, Duo can fly for a brief period of time. He is immune to virus type enemies, but as a trade off, he cannot utilize other weaponry.

Somehow I have a feeling that Zero and Duo will be effectively nonexistent in the player base.

That's an interesting new trailer, it seems that there will be more than Light's RMs in there, but also Wily's and... Mavericks? ( Not sure what the X series bosses are called, but I know I saw at least 1 in the trailer.)

This keeps looking more interesting.

Holy shit RMKs! This could be very awesome if you get their weapons for defeating them.

Also, Cutman has big nerd glasses in this game for some reason.

Holy shit RMKs! This could be very awesome if you get their weapons for defeating them.
Wouldn't it be epicer if you could actually PLAY the bosses after defeating them? Also, this is the first Megaman game I'm actually looking towards to!

protomanonline.jpg

I've seen some people hating Protoman's new armor only because it's more detailed and not the same one from before

Well, haters gonna hate I suppose

I personally hate it because it looks fucking lame. Feels like the poster-child for a bootleg Mega Man NES game you'd find in Hong Kong or some shit.

Why does the design of Pharoah Man in the trailer differ from the design in the game itself? Unless the one in the game at that part is a copy.

Protoman's design went overboard with the details, if he did not have all those blue markings and his scarf looked less like a cape it would be fine. Some other type of change to the design of Protoman might have been better.

Why does the design of Pharoah Man in the trailer differ from the design in the game itself? Unless the one in the game at that part is a copy.
I guess its because for the trailer, the wanted to show that he and all the other classic bosses are back. However, if you've seen other trailers, you can see all the others are sort of "revamped" because, well, theyre design was old and didn't fit in a 3D, new generation game. IMO, now they look alot more like actual scary robot bosses. Well, except how Megaman X 3's first boss is now tiny while he was sepuse to be in the size of a building...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back