S.U.A.V.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
Okay, I found this game yesterday, and it's SERIOUSLY awesome! It's a freeware download, so unless your computer can't handle it, there's absolutely no reason that ANYONE shouldn't have it.

Here's the homepage!

What's great about it, you might ask?

This game is a 3D tank shooter. The graphics are awesome, gameplay is awesome, and, best of all, it's got a LEVEL EDITOR!!! I couldn't believe how powerful the editor was, too! The levels are extremely easy to make, and look beautiful!

What do you think of this game?

Yes, but in the case of this game, it's an acronym: Sport Utility Assault Vehicle Extreme.

No, sonnarkku, suave can be used in both a physical and social sense. But it's not important, because in this game it's an ACRONYM!

fawfulfan said:
No, sonnarkku, suave can be used in both a physical and social sense. But it's not important, because in this game it's an ACRONYM!

Correction, I'd say it's still important, they wouldn't come up with something like that out of the blue and make 'suave' out of it, they obviously took the work 'suave' and matched a word up to each letter.

Sonnarkku said:
Blue Warrior said:
According to babelfish, "suave" means "smooth".

luis90 said:
Suave also means amable

Both wrong, suave only means soft, in the fisical way.

Sure, don't listen to the guy who speaks fluent spanish, listen to the guy who goes on babel fish :<

Also, so fawful fan doesn't get even more annoyed, the game is thourougly enjoyable.

You can change the controls, you know. Under "configure". And you can save your configuration.

Personally, I rarely use the mouse control at all. I just keep the gun pointing straight ahead, fire in the direction I'm facing, and turn to change the direction of my shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back