It's still hating me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterizman

I try over and over to see my friend's server, but I can't see it. I only see one and thats it! How come I cannot see his server? He cannot even see mine! Is the Master Server being fixed? Or is there a way to fix this problem?

misterizman said:
I try over and over to see my friend's server, but I can't see it. I only see one and thats it! How come I cannot see his server? He cannot even see mine! Is the Master Server being fixed? Or is there a way to fix this problem?
Have you opened your ports?

Sky Ninja said:
Yes, but where it says to put the .1 in the I.P. box, you have to put .100, .101, .102, etc.
Wait what I.P are you on about, the I.P to the router or the I.P to the internet :S

Sky Ninja said:
Router. I think that on each one it says the wrong thing.
My router I.P address is 192.168.0.10 and works fine =/

Oh wait its a 0 not a 1, that changes everything, my bad. Anyway just do what sky said earlier.

Well, my router is 192.169.1.1 and the page tells me to put that, but it say that the router I.P cannot be used for this.

mine goes
Code:
Static I.P address/ I.P address = 192.168.0.10
subnet mask = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.0.1

EDIT, also leave out the DNS part unless you have a DNS.

misterizman said:
Silent_Snipe said:
This website will explain how to open your ports.
Don't know where to go, plus, I'm seeing zero servers even though there are 34 SERVERS ONLINE!!

That site is for opening ports on your router. Routers look like this. Note: That routers are not Cable/DSL modems. Look at your router for the maker and the model number. Then check the web site. If you don't have a router then you might have a Firewall. If you have a Firewall please tell us so that we can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back