lfelipe51

Man, I made this level in 10 minutes. *-*
This level is totally BLUE. It is a toy that I have in home. Enjoy! =D

ScreenShoOts
screnny01.png

screnny02.png

screnny03.png

Download Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/niucw2 (89KB)

Nice a exemple to the new ones at the level making world to see what they cant do! NEVER put all ring weapons (bomb, rail, automatic and homing) in a level! That will cause the all overpowered World of Pain! And dont you think its cramped? Man make the level bigger e remove at least 1 ring weapon (the infinite can stay there). Well im waiting a better version of this!

Take more damn time to make your levels. Seriously, because 10 minute made levels are not fun. Take some time to examine good maps, and see if you can take some time to make a map that's similar in terms of gameplay. I would rather have a good, long level to take my time to make, instead of just a bunch of crappy 10 minute levels...

2 words to what will happen when you add this online....Overpowered n00bs, no seriously, most of the weapon rings are on this map =/

Ok, at first, your levels weren't too bad, but they've seriously gone down hill now...

Cue said:
Ok, at first, your levels weren't too bad, but they've seriously gone down hill now...
Right to fix this problem with the map highlight the entire map then press delete then remake the enitre level.

lfelipe51 said:
Yeah, I don't have ideas to make levels. xD~~
My level don't have any sense.

Then how are players supposed to have fun? Here's a suggestion: go buy a graphbook (you know, the ones with a grid on every page?), then spend some time making a level layout. Then once your satisfied, go make it on Doom Builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back