Runescape! Any one here play it (hopefully full members!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome the hedgehog said:
Evedently,(misspelling preserved) intelligent people on this forum only play games that aren't horrible.
Fixed. Most people here hate Halo, and that has lots of action. Hmm, might it be related to game quality, perhaps?

Barely anyone here plays it, I used to play it, But now it's... Meh... In my opinion, Most people just do PvP(A.K.A. Pking O.o, Wheres the smileys?)

Have I posted here yet?

Yeah i play sometimes. I'm a member too.

The username is Schoolgirl 5. It's embarrassing and it's falsely representing myself IRL. I made the account when I was bored and before I knew it it was my strongest so I just used it.

Kaysakado said:
Yeah. Right. It rules. Completely. Without a doubt. [insert **** behind your back here] Edit: what, sniggering is censored? I guess it's because of the word that starts right after the "s" and ends right before the "ing" that's hiding in that word.

EDIT2: Also, why is a 6-letter word censored to four asterisks?

I have no idea what the plot, etc., of Runescape is, but your comment FAILED!

well the thing about runescape is it has alot of stuff to do you kill, hunt, sell and other stuff. but ppl care about the graphics for me i dont care about that i care about game play, but anyways runescape is a game if your bored in all

Hey! All you Runescape ignorers, check out the new stuff! Guess what? You can now kill people anytme you want and if you die...you keep ALL, that's right...ALL your stuff! I got killed a lot though...

light the elementa said:
Hey! All you Runescape ignorers, check out the new stuff! Guess what? You can now kill people anytme you want and if you die...you keep ALL, that's right...ALL your stuff! I got killed a lot though...

*Gets right next to person to finish quest**dies**goes to start area*
Is dying by someone else different then just dying randomly?(wilderness)

Also I used to play this game,I was a member but then member expired.
It officely got boring not being a member.

I'm not too much for Runescape. I see people play it, and it looks okay, but I don't really see myself playing it.

I play a good enough amount of RPGs. It's just that putting the letters MMO in front of RPGs makes them less appealing to me.

RuneScape Player

I play RuneScape as well. I play it everyday that I get a chance to play but sometimes get bored of walking around and having people bother me. I basically can do anything it RuneScape so it isn't as much fun; but I still find that it updates and usually makes/ does some good stuff to further enhance the quality of the game.

Here is my RuneScape: LordBryce69

You bumped a one month old topic.

What's so great about Runescape? Horrible graphics, black skies, bland scenery. I'd rather play Diablo than this horrible mmorpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back