• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Don and Bat99 mysteries(Level pack) 6 levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

This is something I'm gonna do and finish in about 5 to 10 days, its so I can get some more experience in level wading(before I start on westopolis and lethal highway), it'll have 6 levels(Three of the levels you're forced to play as don, and the next three you play as a bat), and here are some screens of proof.

Adventure Map:

Road to E ranked mission:

E ranked mission marker:

D ranked mission marker:

Top of a building:

Top view of buildings:

Note:I did not show all ranked missions I only showed some.

The adventure map is what leads you to the other levels(jump on the mission markers than you go to that level).

The bat may be in the release and may not, depending on if I get finished with it quickly.

And than after this is released, I'll finally start on westopolis and lethal highway with my new and Improved level skills.

The Don and Bat99 crew:

roboegg99(level making, and custom bosses)
shadowysonic(level making)

roboegg99 said:
its so I can get some more experience in level wading(before I do westopolis and lethal highway)

Don't you read?

And Metal Bat99 isn't ready yet(Well not ready for screenshots that is).

Its not a big level pack, Its just 6 levels Well actually 3(cross out the boss levels, because boss levels are simple to make).

Sorry for the double post, but for those who want pictures of bat99, here they are.

He's halfway finished, just needs running frames,jumping frames,etc. this is a custom character wad made by me(its just not done yet).

Hey its the best I can do, me and my mouse don't get along well(We don't all have a drawing pad), and it looks good to me.

It doesn't matter if you use a mouse or not. I've seen far more superior and excellent art made in MSPaint using a mouse.

So leik, I suggest you start learning how to draw.

Not everyone can draw on the computer you know. Wonder why you think theres not alot of custom wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back