• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Don_Patch(done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

Here it is folks the wad I promised you, the star of bo-bo-bo, the main character, Don Patch!(hes not really the main character he just acts like it). anyways here are some screens.

More screens will come.

The metalsonic Image has been changed.

Download link:(more lins coming soon).

http://www.mediafire.com/?0qmky1q31mz

Bugs: His moving frames are kinda messed up from time to time(sorry about that).

when he stands he sometimes switches to his jumping frame(I messed that up too sorry).

Things he can do:
-run on water.
-can run a maxium of 32 speed.
-He should have a superform(not sure if I added one).

Well hope you enjoy using the wad, and I'll fix some of his problems later on.

Credit to the orginal makers of metalsonic(who he was edited off of, I used the replace entry function).
Sprites ripped by Harsh29, so credit to Harsh29 too.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Shadow mod? C'mon I'm willing to help with it but you have about 10 other projects going right now.

roboegg99's-signature said:
And I can full-task with wads, so don't tell me to stop!

And shadow mod is still going, I just haven't got any level turn ins or soc,mod, anything else, and I'm still working with westopolis.

He is now up for download, find him in this topic in the first post, or in the characters release section.

DanteEX said:
He does get them done,like Jmankart's rainbow road.
No, he doesn't. If he does then where is that ShTH mod? But I honestly hate Bobo-whatever...... So even though I might now like this wad, i'll still try it......
BTW Did you make these sprites?

I put the credit to the ripper of the sprites in the post. and now I'm back on the shadow the hedgehog mod(I was already on it, I'm still working with westopolis).

Ok, I just thought I remebered seeing these sprites somewhere else. And KoolK.... why would you love him? I mean I could understand if these sprites were custom, but their not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back