A few 'Super' Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Lol Pun]

1. What number is the song where you turn super? (as in, I wanna listen to it so I enter 'Tunes ___')

2. I got all emeralds in one player, how do I go super in the one player levels? I got 50 rings, and jump and thok, nothing.

3. HOW IN THE F*** DO YOU GET THE HYPER SONIC SECRET?! I'm sorry but I've possibly tried everything, spent almost a week on trying to figure it out! AGH!

Thanks in advance for the help

THINK BEFORE YOU TALK GENIUS! CAN YOU FIND ANY OF THOSE ANSWERS THERE?

God you're rude

Edit: and nice try editing your post from 'read the damn thing stupid' to 'read this it'll solve all your problems'

sonichaos735 said:
[Lol Pun]

1. What number is the song where you turn super? (as in, I wanna listen to it so I enter 'Tunes ___')

2. I got all emeralds in one player, how do I go super in the one player levels? I got 50 rings, and jump and thok, nothing.

3. HOW IN THE F*** DO YOU GET THE HYPER SONIC SECRET?! I'm sorry but I've possibly tried everything, spent almost a week on trying to figure it out! AGH!

Thanks in advance for the help

1. It's a rather high one, in the thousands, IIRC. It's near the Speed Shoe and 1-Up tunes, if you happen to know where those are.

2. You should be able to just jump with 50 rings and all 7 emeralds, to go super. If not, make sure there's not something stopping you from doing it.

3. WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU TYPE LIKE THIS?!

sonichaos735 said:
THINK BEFORE YOU TALK GENIUS! CAN YOU FIND ANY OF THOSE ANSWERS THERE?

God you're rude

Edit: and nice try editing your post from 'read the damn thing stupid' to 'read this it'll solve all your problems'

THINK BEFORE YOU USE CAPS BECAUSE IT LOOKS REALLY BAD

Oh, and I will confirm for you that you can find the answers to all of your questions on the Wiki, if you were willing to attempt at the strainious task of searching for it. I should know, I'm on their dev team.

1. Thanks...that should help...a tiny bit...

2. Hm....weird...I don't see anything that WOULD be stopping me

3. BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE!

and I will confirm for you that you can find the answers to all of your questions on the Wiki, if you were willing to attempt at the strainious task of searching for it. I should know, I'm on their dev team.

Really? Show me the page where

1. It has all the tunes numbers

2. It has super transformation problems answers

3. It tells how to get hyper sonic

Kay, thanks :mrgreen:

You proved my point with that post.

and I will confirm for you that you can find the answers to all of your questions on the Wiki, if you were willing to attempt at the strainious task of searching for it. I should know, I'm on their dev team.

Really? Show me the page where

1. It has all the tunes numbers

2. It has super transformation problems answers

3. It tells how to get hyper sonic

Kay, thanks

No, you proved MY point. I looked for a lengthy amount of time before I even made this topic. You are proving my point that they aren't there by refusing to prove it.

If that were true, you would of found them by now.

Look, i'm not here to argue whether the articles exist or not. Hell, I shouldn't even be here. Just use 'yer head, kay?

Well thanks to Zero, problem one is resolved...I figured out two was thanks to the fact that I was missing an emerald(yes, I feel like a retard now) but I still can't figure out why the hyper trick isn't working

http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=Thing_Type_427

*cough*

I found that in 10 seconds. I typed in "Hyper Sonic" into the search bar, and that was the first thing that came up.

I call BS on you actually looking for the answer to that question. "Lengthy" amount of time? Maybe 5 seconds, tops. You loaded the webpage, and then decided to ask the forum instead, because you thought it would be easier. Let me tell you, the Wiki is _DESIGNED_ to be easy.

Now get off your high horse, and stop acting like a know-it-all and realize that you're just making yourself look REALLY stupid.

sonichaos735 said:
Well thanks to Zero, problem one is resolved...I figured out two was thanks to the fact that I was missing an emerald(yes, I feel like a retard now) but I still can't figure out why the hyper trick isn't working

If you really need to know, the house is in the second notch. You'll have to figure out the rest.

1: tunes 1046
2: Try using level select on a level, use Sonic as char, collect 50 rings, and thok before you lose the rings. How, and you can't turn super with a shield on you. If you have one, lose it as soon as you want to go Super Sonic.
3: See Mystic's post.

TEH HYPER SONIC THING:

You have to beat Ultimate mode three times. Then, if you beat the game already with all Emeralds, warp the GFZ2. Then, go on the red spring in the water. Go to the platforms and work your way up. When you reach the top, turn left. Where it splits, turn left, and you will see a little house. Go and touch the door and a message will say: "out to lunch -Red XVI." Go back to the red spring in the water and you will see a picninc blanket up there. Red XVI is there. He is the red echidna. Go to him, and He will say something about giving you the emerald if you leave him alone.
Careful, this won't work in net-play or splitscreen mode.

Congratulations! You got the black emerald!
>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back