Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucario in brawl = win
FALCOOON PAWWWNCH = win
Sonic in brawl = win
Olimar in brawl = fail
Overpowered Sonic = fail
Ruining classic mode ( Why I loves ssb64 in the first place ) = fail
Making game too easy = MEGA FAILZ
The wins and fails of brawl. KTHXBY

Lightning The Fox said:
Lucario in brawl = win
FALCOOON PAWWWNCH = win
Sonic in brawl = win
Olimar in brawl = fail
Perfectly Balanced Sonic = win

Sonic is balanced because of his speed. It makes it difficult to stop where you plan.

Lightning The Fox said:
Lucario in brawl = win
FALCOOON PAWWWNCH = win
Sonic in brawl = win
Olimar in brawl = fail
Overpowered Sonic = fail
<.< >.>

How is Olimar fail?
How is Sonic overpowered?
How is Classic ruined?
How is the game to easy? It's a fighting game, it all depends on your opponent(SP?).

NeoJames said:
Lightning The Fox said:
Lucario in brawl = win
FALCOOON PAWWWNCH = win
Sonic in brawl = win
Olimar in brawl = fail
Overpowered Sonic = fail
<.< >.>

How is Olimar fail?
How is Classic ruined?
How is the game to easy? It's a fighting game, it all depends on your opponent(SP?).

Olimar is fail because Pikmin is fail. Period.
Just unlocked Sonic and he is quite overpowered actually. His lock on and smash attacks just kill everyone especially his final smash. And dont get me started on his spin dash
Classic is ruined because they made it lagged up, repeated stages ( Two team battles and two giant battles? Come on ) and they made everything low graphics.
The game is too easy because all fights are in like 10 seconds or less on normal. Seriously WTF.

Lightning The Fox said:
NeoJames said:
Lightning The Fox said:
Lucario in brawl = win
FALCOOON PAWWWNCH = win
Sonic in brawl = win
Olimar in brawl = fail
Overpowered Sonic = fail
<.< >.>

How is Olimar fail?
How is Classic ruined?

Olimar is fail because Pikmin is fail. Period.
Just unlocked Sonic and he is quite overpowered actually. His lock on and smash attacks just kill everyone especially his final smash. And dont get me started on his spin dash
Classic is ruined because they made it lagged up, repeated stages ( Two team battles and two giant battles? Come on ) and they made everything low graphics.
The game is too easy because all fights are in like 10 seconds or less on normal. Seriously WTF.

Pikmin was a good game.
Sonic is not overpowered...I don' know why you think that, I was just having a WIFI battle with 2 Sonic players in a team battle and we won time after time.

With repeated stages...I like that...2 giant and 2 two on two is much better then 1 with all the rest being 1 on 1

Lag? WTF?

Bad graphics? WTF?

Normal mode? Try Intense , then come back and tell me the game's easy.

NeoJames said:
Sonic is not overpowered...I don' know why you think that, I was just having a WIFI battle with 2 Sonic players in a team battle and we won time after time.
We beat you twice! In slighty related news, Neo spams Pit's side-special, and I fail at aiming Sonic's mid-air down smash.

One last thing, have any of you experienced the awesome sound effect that is "P... K... STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!!!11oneoenoneeleventtwo?"

Kaysakado said:
NeoJames said:
We beat you twice! In slighty related news, Neo spams Pit's side-special, and I fail at aiming Sonic's mid-air down smash.

One last thing, have any of you experienced the awesome sound effect that is "P... K... STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!!!11oneoenoneeleventtwo?"
Yeh...sure...twice out of...what? 10?

About spamming Pit's side special...<.< >.>....No comment =p.

About Sonic's down air...I suck at it to.

Oh, and yes....P...K.....STAAAAAAAR STOOOOOOOOORM is funny sounding.

NeoJames said:
Kaysakado said:
NeoJames said:

Yeh...sure...twice out of...what? 10?

About spamming Pit's side special...<.< >.>....No comment =p.

About Sonic's down air...I suck at it to.

Oh, and yes....P...K.....STAAAAAAAR STOOOOOOOOORM is funny sounding.
Err... out of around 20, actually.

I have experienced that voice.

I have mained Sonic so I know how to aim his air-down. Go practice it. You will notice that he always falls at the same angle. I obtained the ability to see this line at all times by spamming it against the warmup Sandbag online.

Chaos Knux said:
I have mained Sonic so I know how to aim his air-down. Go practice it. You will notice that he always falls at the same angle. I obtained the ability to see this line at all times by spamming it against the warmup Sandbag online.
Same. I just have trouble aiming it at someone right on the edge. I was playing against a Fox player the other day, and he went right on the edge and started spamming his gun, so the only way to hit him was with an arial (sp?) attack, and I missed and flew off the edge.

Yeah I hate when that happens too. Fox Blaster-spammers suck. Instead get above him and use the basic air, or drop the spring on his head. Yes, the spring will do damage in its first time moving down.

Meta Knight pwns.

Nuff Said.

Sonics final smash is too strong, its impossible to miss with it since you get to move sonic, other character's final smash take timing to hit some one.

Sonic's final smash is perfectly possible to miss with if your opponent is skilled. Really well timed side dodges can make Super Sonic miss. I generally manage to dodge the first few before I eventually screw it up and get hit.

Chaos Knux said:
Yeah I hate when that happens too. Fox Blaster-spammers suck. Instead get above him and use the basic air, or drop the spring on his head. Yes, the spring will do damage in its first time moving down.
I use G&W's oil bucket :)
Yes I use Game and Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back