Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Sonic used to be in the game, but only because Mystic wanted it in there for Mystic Realm. Of course, it's removed now, and as such, MR is kinda messed up. You can play the full game through, but you won't be able to become Hyper.

chaos_sonic said:
i havn't played srb2 in a while but i never knew there was a hyper sonic in the game o_o'

Their isn't hyper sonic in the game.

Well, there is if you find the magic sugar land level, where you find 8 bags of sugar and he turns hyper sonic...

..Man, that level was fun. :D

ree-c said:
chaos_sonic said:
i havn't played srb2 in a while but i never knew there was a hyper sonic in the game o_o'

Their isn't hyper sonic in the game.

Well, there is if you find the magic sugar land level, where you find 8 bags of sugar and he turns hyper sonic...

..Man, that level was fun. :D

lol...

Sugar Rush Sonic (SRS... o.o)

i should make sprites of that... but first i need to make a map called FLUFFY PUFF WINTER
XD

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i should make sprites of that... but first i need to make a map called FLUFFY PUFF WINTER
XD

Are you going to replace the snowflake graphics with marshmellows or something?

SSNTails said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
XD

Are you going to replace the snowflake graphics with marshmellows or something?

He isn't... But you are! And besides. Everyone knows that I came up with sugar rush sonic. Everyone that frequents #srb2fun, anyways.

Yeah. I joked that instead of chaos emeralds, you should have various devices to combat diabetes, and that instead of rings, you should have pieces of candy.

And instead of Eggman, you could have the vial STALE COOKIE JAR!:P

Back on-topic, why doesn't someone with reletivly good soc making stature make a "Hyper-Sonic-Enablement" soc? Then people could insert it into their level pack wads If they have the master emerald in a hidden stage ;)

Because hyper sonic is something you need to have programmed in. SOC can only edit what is there, it can't add in entirely new stuff.

...then how about a new .EXE that has an option to disable the soniclevitate thing, while enabeling hyper sonic? that seems like a 50/50 trade...

Hyper Sonic is in the Mystic Realm. You have to get the Master Emerald. I dont know how, but I was playing with these guys and I went through a 10 second Master Emerald shrine level. Hyper Sonic looks like Super Super sonic with stars circling him. He can jump higher too.

Dark Mystic said:
Hyper Sonic is in the Mystic Realm. You have to get the Master Emerald. I dont know how, but I was playing with these guys and I went through a 10 second Master Emerald shrine level. Hyper Sonic looks like Super Super sonic with stars circling him. He can jump higher too.

to get the master emerald map type map mapb0 :P

YOU HAVE TO HAVE 8 EMERALDS!!!!!!!!! THEN JUMP AND DO SPEED THOK!!!!!! yeesh you didnt no that! pity on your soul! :twisted:
Ill give you the emerald collection wad on my site! :D

woah complete moodswing! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back