Get Blue Spheres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Blue Spheres is a comic that PsyGuy makes, quoting on most events that Sonic 3 has. For instance, when the forest is on fire, when they're fighting eggman on the water level, and when they get shot out of the cannon on their way to Ice Cap zone. I wanted to wait untill he finishes Sonic 3 and moves on to Sonic and Knuckles, but I couldnt wait any longer.

OLD.

...Eh, it's still good. But the original TMS will always be the best sprite comic ever.

I like it when Knuckle's brain shorts out when he tries to figure out which Sonic is really Sonic :P.

Y'know what? I never actually bothered to read the whole comic. So I did last night. It made me laugh. D:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
It's not a webcomic, but I still say Happy Tree Friends is still better then this. :roll:

YES. The beginning of eye candy when the guy lands head first after tripping cracked me up.

SRB2-Playah said:
GBS's pretty funny.
PsyGuy's a sprite comic master.
And a well-known stealer. Really guys, without joking, is know that PysGuy take sprite sheets which other made and then he post them as his own. I'm serious about it.

Pseudo (Rlan) said:
Sprite sheet version created by Rlan of the Sonic Fan Games HQ. Please do not distribute to other webpages under your own name, especially Psyguy.com

Sonic Vegemite (FAQ section) said:
I hate sites that practically encourage the theft of material from other Sonic sites. Yes, Psyguy and Pachuka, I'm looking at you, you worms. Among others. I request of all contributors that they credit those whose work they have used, even if said credit does not wind up appearing on the page itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back