Green Sonic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotix

Profile Est. 2005
When I start to host a multiplayer game, Sonic is green! Was he made to be green, or is it a glitch or some other problem?

It can be remedied quite simply: Change the color. It's a minor bug, and I'm sure it's fixed in 1.09.
... Riiiiiiight? <_< >_>

EDIT: Curse you, HotDog. You posted before me. XD

Yeah, but in what computers it happens? In my comptuer no... Is more... I save the configuration for a green Sonic (netgame) and the next time I have the blue Sonic again...

We can now, but we couldn't at the time when the Sonic and Tails sprites were made. Hence, if you look at them in the wad, they're green. "Default" just means "don't mess with the sprite palette".

Yeah, the colour that I always choice in SRB2 (when available) is green.

EDIT: hey, SSNTails, do you remember an avatar similar that the one that I get?

Yes, because I drew it. Many years ago, in college during lunch, alongside some notes. I had Earthworm Jim on the brain.

Lalala.jpg

My god, that's brilliant. I'm surprised I didn't realize the similarity earlier.

SSNTails said:
Yes, because I drew it. Many years ago, in college during lunch, alongside some notes. I had Earthworm Jim on the brain.
These is the reason because I have asked specifically to you ;) The only thing different is that I recoloured it for be green.

The reason I'm thinking this happens is either so DEHACKED patches would effect Sonic (Bits 512 and 1024 if i'm not mistaken) or maybe to make the whole mod well, modular; in ZDoom and similar sourceports, if any part of the player's sprites are green, they can be changed from inside the Player Setup menu (R, G, and B modifiers and console commands: color 00 FF 00 for example makes Green).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back