Green Hell- My new Wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

It's my first attempt at an SP level, and you can find it at my website, under the "SRB2 Stuff" section. Tell me what you think!

The level itself is extremely simple. The enemies can be handle by getting 500 rings and turning into supersonic in SPmoves, or by fish baking it.

Would've been relatively hard if it weren't for that armageddon shield. BAM! All enemies gone, +5 lives, and all difficulty's thrown out the window into a freeway in rush hour in the year 4027.

But, it's good stress relief.

Sometimes, that's the best type of level; where you get to beat the snot out of Eggo's old, inneficient robots.

I havn't played it yet, so I'll post what I think later...
*pops open WinGet*

Huh... Now, I noticed that it's called Green Hell, not Hill... You would fool so many people that way... Oh, curse my bad eyes!

EDIT:
Ok, now that I've played it, here's a tip: On the Single Player levels, it's usually good to have an exit where the player can actually find it. I ran into it by mistake on my first try.

hotdog003 said:
Sometimes, that's the best type of level; where you get to beat the snot out of Eggo's old, inneficient robots.

I havn't played it yet, so I'll post what I think later...
*pops open WinGet*

Huh... Now, I noticed that it's called Green Hell, not Hill... You would fool so many people that way... Oh, curse my bad eyes!

EDIT:
Ok, now that I've played it, here's a tip: On the Single Player levels, it's usually good to have an exit where the player can actually find it. I ran into it by mistake on my first try.

Exit?

Yeah, exit. I ran into it by mistake without knowing I did, and it went to the next level...

Am I imagining things, BigBoi? Is there an exit in that level, or did I just bump a key I shouldn't have?

The same thing happened to me Hotdog.
I could exit the level without having destroyed all of the enemies.

I've tried again and I haven't noticed before, that there was a Robuttnick in the play area.
I've finished the level in 13 seconds my first try, and 12 my second.
Gee the robots attacking they master!
YEAH!!! ROBOT REBELION!!!!!!!!ATTACK THE CREATOR!!!!!
Sorry :oops: got excited

If the boss was multi-ed, and Bigboi put in some Jetty-syns, there is a chance that they could have killed Eggman for you.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
My guesses is that you somehow got a timelimit, or BigBoy actually put up an Exit without realizing it.

It's Bigboi. :P

That was an INCREDIBLY cheap spawn, there.

Really, it's not a good map in any way. If you live long enough to get a ring, it's a sinch.

Really, only for deathmatchs is good, because you only need to kill the others... But for other type of games... Bad at all... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back