What's next, Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
GREG THE CAT said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!

Wow...Wow.... That's too much. I'm sorry, that was hilarious. No way in heck will Sonic go to the land of even older dinos.

Well, not the intended reaction, but I told you it was a horrible idea.
Yessiree. That was a pretty odd idea.

Wow..... That was weird.

SO.... Any good ideas? Or do we want to keep sharing oddball ideas?

I still want to see Mario and Sonic in a mix-match sidescrolling platform.

"Sonic Rebirth"
Where they go waaaay back to when Sonic was good and work from that. So like the Sonic 4 thing BW mentioned before.
Also Eggman is not overshadowed by "TEH ULTMIM8 BEIGN OF TEH CHAOZ EMRALDZ" for the billionth time.
Shadow can be there too, but only if he's not super emo or gangster or whatever they were going for with him.

I miss the days when Robotnik was the actual threat. We need less lizards on life support and grumpy watery gods of destruction.

I want to see some damn badniks. I don't want no stinkin' E-Series, just good old Motora and his chums with a special guest appearance by Metal.

Blue Warrior said:
That's not what he was talking about. That was just a shitty port that came out around the time that SEGA was best at making shitty games.

What he means is a brand new Sonic game done completely in the style of the old Sonic games; the artwork, music, physics, and everything would make it seem like Sonic was still in his Genesis days, but it would be a whole new game with brand new levels and bosses and whatnot. A Sonic 4, so to speak.
Yeah, you've got the right idea.

Metal Sonic's Stupid Cockroach Machine;
Shadow Blast 3D: Piggies' Island;
Blaze Flameball;
Robotnik R;
Rogues Blast.

Coming in 5 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back