Thok Barrier problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
I'm trying to make a good and big level but each time I put a thok barrier in the level if the thok barrier is close to the wall the textures slip in the level and the GFZ floor comes in as well when I test it. could someone please help

If it works right in OpenGL, it's just because the level is too big, and kills software.

Of course, if everyone used OGL in the first place, no one would care. D:

Dark Warrior said:
If it works right in OpenGL, it's just because the level is too big, and kills software.

Look, I've established a system for this, if me and Shuffle disagree on it, don't bring it up. Most of those issues are unsolvable issues. So don't go bringing up that old Software vs OGL thing.

Anyways, if you divide your thok barrier into multiple parts, it seems to fix the software killing issue.

Draykon said:
Dark Warrior said:

Look, I've established a system for this, if me and Shuffle disagree on it, don't bring it up. Most of those issues are unsolvable issues. So don't go bringing up that old Software vs OGL thing.

That makes no sense. If you and Shuffle disagree on it...What the hell?
And, uh, yeah, OGL > Software. I don't care if STJr doesn't support it. It should still be used. -_-

Draykon said:
Anyways, if you divide your thok barrier into multiple parts, it seems to fix the software killing issue.

Screenshot please.

yeah ok. sendspace has gone down for some reason. I'll show you 2 examples

Does it matter if it's a .PCX file cos each time I take a screenshot it says

srb20000X.PCX file

x stands for number

HYPERKNUX said:
yeah ok. sendspace has gone down for some reason. I'll show you 2 examples

Does it matter if it's a .PCX file cos each time I take a screenshot it says

srb20000X.PCX file

x stands for number

Sounds like your using 1.09.2, lol, because the latest .3s take screenshot using Portable Network Graphics. Convert to JPG and upload to http://www.imageshack.us/

yeah I did that ages ago but What I meant is that I'm updating the levels from srb2 1.09.3.8's srb file to 36's srb file

when I use imageshack it says Bad file type. I've only got 2 srb2 glitch pictures in there though

did that twice it still said bad file type. Damn it

But oh well I'll try again and put a new thok Barrier and see what comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back