Got them all.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely a private wad that you don't have. But if it isn't, it's probably in the addons section of SRB2.org.

I'm guessing it's a WAD that some idiot n00b used to make a stage with all the emeralds so that they wouldn't have to do the special stages ("Got them all", sounds familiar, right?).

In that case, you aren't going to want it. Trust me, if you're smart, you'll stay away from such moronic netgames.

FoxBlitzz said:
I'm guessing it's a WAD that some idiot n00b used to make a stage with all the emeralds so that they wouldn't have to do the special stages ("Got them all", sounds familiar, right?).

In that case, you aren't going to want it. Trust me, if you're smart, you'll stay away from such moronic netgames.

I use a save file that has all the emeralds collected and is on CEZ3 to not waste time on the game.

It's a lot smarter also.

FoxBlitzz said:

Ya know, sometimes I play multiplayer so I can use stuff like startrings or other multiplay-only stuff(like color change)....but I can't turn super in good test levels like GF2 or THZ1....thats why people make all-emeralds-levels.

And of course you can't lie to me you like to get the emeralds every time you go online, and when you done eggman castle 1 and 2, you can't go super anymore because of those moronic credits that force you to change the map, thus losing your emeralds, and resulting in collecting the emeralds again.

I use a save file that has all the emeralds collected and is on CEZ3 to not waste time on the game.

It's a lot smarter also.

You can just use level select to have all emeralds. And you can't load save games in multiplayer.

And of course you can't lie to me you like to get the emeralds every time you go online, and when you done eggman castle 1 and 2, you can't go super anymore because of those moronic credits that force you to change the map, thus losing your emeralds, and resulting in collecting the emeralds again.

Actually, no. I find it fun teaming up with your friends to try and get all the emeralds in time.

Super mystic sonic said:
Why don't you just get all of the emeralds before you get to CEZ?
GFZ1 has one token
GFZ2 has two tokens
THZ1 has two tokens
THZ2 has two tokens
There ya' go. All 7 emeralds, so why complain about the credits when you have two full levels to play Super Sonic on?
What's so amazingly fun about playing Super Sonic, anyways? There's no challenge, there's no fun, there's just.. floating around running into walls.

As long as you go trough levels with non-stop superspeed and great style, you can't tell me you don't have fun. Games are about fun, not about challenge or precision jumps. Look at Mario 64! You have a huge chainchomp, but you can just jump over it with ease. Try looking at Mario Allstars, and then at mario bros.You could make extremely difficult platform puzzles with Mario's jumps. But instead you can race along the course with great speed and own everything in your pad.

Whats your favorite level in the Sonic CD? Exactly. The first one. Why? Because you can run non-stop and make crazy stunts. Thats sooo much more fun then a tough level where there's always a obstacle to slow you down, and always a moving platform you have to stand on and wait for it to come at the next platform.

Actually, no. Palmtree Panic to me is "Been there, done that". The later courses are what are fun.

The way you said that, you act like challenge is the worst thing ever to grace a video-game. It's not! Why? Because otherwise you'd finish the game too quickly and it would become boring. Challenge is actually part of the recipe for a great game. I study game design, you don't.

Take Super Mario Bros. 3. That game is crafted in a magnificant way so that it provides a great challenge, but isn't too difficult. Often times, silly deaths in games like Mario Bros. 3 lead to funny moments when playing with your friends. If you could just run through all the stages in SMB3 without a change of getting hurt of dying, what would be the point of it all?

I agree with you somewhat. Too much of a challenge is frustrating to the player. However, the way you argue makes it sound like you are chickening out and not wanting to get the emeralds. They aren't even all that hard to get.

Personally, I liked Stardust Speedway most by far. It was just cool and different. It wasn't all that hard, but it was interesting and neat.

Honestly, it's obvious I prefer a challenge, because honestly, being totally invincible and unstoppable is fun for a while, but it doesn't really give me any satisfaction from completing the stage. Wow. I just beat Death Egg Zone in S3K. Really big accomplishment, considering I was invincible and really fast throughout. It's just more fun for me if the game actually puts up some resistance to me completing it instantly.

Basicly I agree with that

Completing a very hard challenge can give satafication! But doing it all the time is just boring and does NOT make you like a game! I would rather go trough mystic realm on easy with Zhadow then going trough it on very hard with Sonic. I did completed both and I liked Zhadows game better. (I know Zhadow is outdated. But I kinda updated his S_SKIN)

Only the result of completing something hards feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back