Greenflower Zone Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

http://nande.planetaclix.pt/r_greenflower.zip

Circuit version of the Greenflower Zone from SRB2. Screenshots not necessary because visually it's basically all three acts of the Greenflower Zone in succession.

Thanks to #srb2fun for the beta testing. Special thanks to Prime 2.0 for optimizing the final map, FuriousFox for hosting the test game, and Shuffle, for giving me the idea in the first place.

Maybe next time I'll do Techno Hill! =P

kewl kewl kewl fun kewl kewl *shot*
I've yet to play it in a netgame, maybe I'll get the chance sometime this weekend.

:eek:

nice, you should definetly do the other zones. The boss part leaves a bit to be desired though.

how in the world are you gonna do the train part? O_o I remember one other level that had the train part in it, the train was stopped, I can't remember what the name of it was though

Seanic said:
:eek:

nice, you should definetly do the other zones. The boss part leaves a bit to be desired though.

how in the world are you gonna do the train part? O_o I remember one other level that had the train part in it, the train was stopped, I can't remember what the name of it was though

I recall a halloween mod, in which at the begenning of CEZ1 (Or Haunted Castle 1 as it was called) you could see the crashed train.

???

What gave you the idea to make this cool circuit map??? Bet the other circuit maps you'll make will be very, very coooooooooool!

That would crash the editor, last I checked, Arial Garden act 2 is about as big as you can get without the editor crashing.

Neo Chaotikal said:
Screenshots not necessary because visually it's basically all three acts of the Greenflower Zone in succession.
But it loops around to the beginning again, right?...

I once made a wad (bigmaps.wad?... It's in the torrent...) which combined all 3 acts of GFZ together in one super huge map, without using teleporters to get between them or anything, literally welding them together... It took so much work and was so hard to build the nodes for that I eventually gave up trying to do THZ, really...

Jason the Echidna said:
Neo Chaotikal said:
Screenshots not necessary because visually it's basically all three acts of the Greenflower Zone in succession.
But it loops around to the beginning again, right?...

I once made a wad (bigmaps.wad?... It's in the torrent...) which combined all 3 acts of GFZ together in one super huge map, without using teleporters to get between them or anything, literally welding them together... It took so much work and was so hard to build the nodes for that I eventually gave up trying to do THZ, really...
Uhuh, that's what they did here. I rather like the transition into act 3.
It transitions from act 1 to 2 with two large pillars leading right into the begenning of 2. It transitions from 2 to 3 with a large pit followed by a pathway out, and transitons from 3 back to 1 with a tunnel leading to the end of the river of act 1, with the lap end being in the 3 to 1 transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back