Action Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaXKnux

Action replay is a very bad game cheat card. Once I used it my DS started to have gliches when dident use it. So I whent and got a new one.
And you now what they gave...me...a...pink one and now Im stuck with what Iv got.And I hate it!

Action replay are supposed to make glitchs happen.
Getting another Action Replay isn't going to help.:/

A lot of people hate action replay either because
A.They can't afford them and start saying rude things to people.
B.They're against cheating to beat the game.

AR is the best gaming cheat device I know.

I use AR only as a last resort. Or when I already completed the game cheat free and want to screw with it.

Action replay is supposed to mess with game files.

Oh, and a pink DS sounds badass, I don't know why your complaining.

It's fun to mess around with SA2B with the gamecube one.
...Does the gamecube one work with the Wii? I tried to use it, then it restarted.

Nah. The Wii had an update (or downgrade) that prevents any GameCube Freeloaders, Action Replays or other Datel software from working on a Wii.

Then they did the same when Datel released a Freeloader for the Wii, too.

Speaking of GameCube Freeloaders/ARs, does anyone have a European one I can have for free? My Freeloader snapped in two somehow and I miss playing Tales of Symphonia (I was unlucky enough to import it, then see a copy in the shops a couple of days later, so I could have actually had the PAL version if I hadn't of imported. The game is mega rare, too)

AR doesn't come in pink, only Jet Black. Either he meant the DS, or someone sold him a painted one on the streets.

Autosaver said:
Action replay are supposed to make glitchs happen.
Getting another Action Replay isn't going to help.:/

A lot of people hate action replay either because
A.They can't afford them and start saying rude things to people.
B.They're against cheating to beat the game.

AR is the best gaming cheat device I know.
I don't cheat to beat games.... I HATE that! I only cheat on games that I've beaten and bored with... Action replay sucks! I already gave you a reason....

I did never owned a hacking device but I would like to to play with characters I ussually wont like in SUper Smash Bros Melee: I always wanted to play as Giga Bowser or for othere random reasons like in Sonic Adventure 2 to hack my chao to 9999 without waiting 9000 years for him to revive also play in Star Wars Racer with teh mgah BOOZT!!!

Understandability = 5%.

So, here's the AR deal. Hacking = good.
Hacking online = bad.
Hacking Pokemon = good.
OVERhacking Pokemon (Unobtainable movesets, EV's, stuff like that.) = bad.

Nuff said.

Kopper said:
Understandability = 5%.

So, here's the AR deal. Hacking = good.
Hacking online = bad.
Hacking Pokemon = good.
Over hacking Pokemon (Unobtainable move sets, Ev's, stuff like that.) = bad.

Nuff said.

That's one of the points of AR. DX
People who don't own because they don't have the money seem to say AR sucks.And using it to cheat online can get you banned from using the WIFI system.(Pokemon pearl/diamond)

I have plenty of money to buy one if i wanted its just i don't like to cheat because then it takes away the difficulty of the game leaving it dull and boring

There are codes specifically for wifi? intere-- NO!! BAD CK! If you can tell me what they do but not give them that would be cool. If I get them I know I'll use them when I'm drunk and lose Wi-Fi priveleges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back