Favorite animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats, Frogs, Ferrets, Foxes. I tend to mostly like animals with fur, stealth, and precision. I mean, cats always land on their feet!!!

I like Blue tongued skinks. (Probably because one took a dump on someone I hated.:P)
I also like Alaskan Malamutes, a breed of dog, and I have one as a pet.

cats rule, i have 2 cats in my house, but every house in where i live has cats. the house next to mine has 11 cats! O.o
i also like dogs because they do stupid things ^^'
and i had one chameleon but he died.. :(

Foxes and hedgehogs...and cats

Reason for Foxes: if my avatar is still what I think it is, you can see my tail

Hedgehogs: I shouldn't really have to explain XD

Cats: My cat is a ninja. And that pwns. Especaially when he stalks my baby brother

Any questions?

Hmm... I like just about all animals, but I think petwise it would be a dog. I like cats too, but my cat tried to assassinate me once (Not kidding :/) and has never been fun or even let me pet him for more than a minute -.-. Also dogs seem to be more loyal and fun to be around and play with ^^

flyer3f said:
Hmm... I like just about all animals, but I think petwise it would be a dog. I like cats too, but my cat tried to assassinate me once (Not kidding :/) and has never been fun or even let me pet him for more than a minute -.-. Also dogs seem to be more loyal and fun to be around and play with ^^

Oo'

owait I heard that before. Let's hope our cats don't become friends ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back