Hyper Idea Lua Script Makers Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Awesomekid and i have a great idea for a lua, before you tell me yes i know about modtspork making this and im contacting him for permission to continue on this because he is a busy man,but anyway I'm making a hyper script for more than just sonic and knux I'm making scripts for custom characters such as hinote,jasper,shadow,silver,and lots of others,but im gonna need help with scripting I cant just do this alone, the more help i can get ,the more custom characters i can get for permissions for, and the more support i can get, it all depends on you guys. If you guys want more than just sonic and knuckles hyper forms than please,PLEASE,help me and I will do my best because im not the greatest scripter.

Last edited:
Not really a good idea to make a thread asking people to do a script for you, at best, you could learn how to script lua by checking the wiki, and maybe try messing with MptdSpork's script as an example of how you could replicate it

hey i know about modtspork's stuff and i replicated the sonic hyper glow over to tails shadow and knux but i sorta want to make tails do his super glow like knux but with ghost images and i wanted to do stuff like shadow turning silver in his hyper form and ghost images that sorta stuff

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

And besides im not saying im asking people to do this for me i know basics about scripting
im needing help when it comes to making everyone you know lots of characters will take lots of time so if i do it myself so if others help me ill get it done quicker

i sorta want to make tails do his super glow like knux but with ghost images

Something like this?

srb20011.gif

btw, the Super Birds aren't included

hey i already did this i found out everything on this a little while ago i got tails going hyper just like that around 12:00 but thx anyway but can you help me submit my work its sorta essecintally hyperv3 with more characters but i need help but subission form isnt really helping

hey i already did this i found out everything on this a little while ago i got tails going hyper just like that around 12:00 but thx anyway but can you help me submit my work its sorta essecintally hyperv3 with more characters but i need help but subission form isnt really helping

I'm not too sure about submitting your modified version of hyper.lua since Hyper Tails can easily be replicated.

well

i mean by adding more characters besides newbies wouldnt know how to do so and silver has sonics script all im doing is giving more characters hyper forms thats all i mean

i mean by adding more characters besides newbies wouldnt know how to do so and silver has sonics script all im doing is giving more characters hyper forms thats all i mean

I guess that's fine, its probably a good idea to give custom characters their unique Hyper Abilities instead of a nuke thok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back