Wad Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loup

Loup The Lightning
Hi guys last day the wad game i make like mysticrealm wad, just i make my own wad A to Z work perfect now it won't work. It the memory read or memory writhing so i can't play or test my wad or i can only add the wad just can't play level. D:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I froget thanks you for the help at advance.

You'll eventually get the help you need, just be patient.
What does the error say when you try to play it exactly?

So if wad add is O.K so i go play to the game and the game freeze and give me a error of memory can't be read or can't be writhen.

So if wad add is O.K so i go play to the game and the game freeze and give me a error of memory can't be read or can't be writhen.
I understand your from Canada, but could you at least try and make that more understandable?
This is how I read it:
"So if I add wad and it's OK, so I go to play the game and it freezes and I get an error of memory can't be read or written".

I'm not sure how I could be of any help.

Okay, sorry for the unnecessary off-topic post, but what is with people and that stupid Sonic character creator? It's old as hell and it just needs to die already. It looks just plain annoying as an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back