Huge white bar near the bottom of the SRB2 screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KemKem

Hi Everyone, Need a little bit of help here. When i start srb2, when it gets to the black screen with the blue letters saying "Sonic Team Jr." on them, there's this big white bar at the bottom of it, I press esc and it goes to the main page. The bar is still there. D= If anyone has had this problem before and solved it, please describe how you fixed it... This is really annoying during gameplay I cant see the options when it gets to the front page, such as "New game" "Host game" "Save game" "Exit game" ? If you need a better description (such as me taking a screenshot) to make it all visual, ill be happy to take one. Yes i have tried uninstalling and re-installing it but nothing works. Any who, Help would be appreciated a whole lot here. =P

Tried the 'stretch on' thing. That Didn't work... and how to change the res.. I cant see the options menu. That's the problem... Unless i just randomly go up and down in and press anything.

EDIT: Changed resolution. Works now :D thanks!

Last edited:
Um... out of curiosity, what version of SRB2 are you running? 2.0.5 and past should not have a white bar at the bottom in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back