I'm stuck in DSZ1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not really descriptive. I have no idea where you currently are. Can you either explain it more clearly, or post a screenshot?

There are really tall platforms. There's a hole with rocks filling it in. And if you spindash through a pole under one of the platforms there's a 1-Up box in it.

I tried to jump onto one of the platforms normally, but I had to run and jump. I tried to run and jump onto the next one, but it was too high. I'll post a screenshot sometime later... F8 takes screenshots, right?

EDIT: This is the part I'm at. Help?
srb20005.png

Just jump across those platforms from the bridge that comes before that part. Sonic has no problem reaching them.

Then go back either with sonic and dash then jump onto the first platform or use tails and just fly over them.

From where you're standing in the screenshot, you aren't in the right place. Move back a little and you should be able to stand on a little higher elevation to get up there.

tailsmastermind's right IF you're using sonic.
If knuckles, no prob. you can just use that way through the rocks. The rocks are found through the stairs at the left of your screenshot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back