CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The addons section was shut down because of the Releases section here.
It's not opening back up anytime soon.

Well done on the charmy wad, CZ64. Pity that it couldn't be released at srb2.org, but now my waiting is finally over...

I just have to try out Charmy in SRB2 now.

Your new site looks almost just like the last one, only without all the crappy sprite replacements.
EDIT:
also, whatever happened to that Metal Sonic update thing I sent you?

I still have it. I fixed the sprites you sent me as well. I just kinda, stopped.

I'll be updating my site every now and then, the same method as the Smash Bros site.

Didn't you once say you were going to make Charmy use spin frames when he jumps for SRB2JTE compatibility?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'll be updating my site every now and then, the same method as the Smash Bros site.
Sakurai said:
DELAYED DELAYED DELAYED
I'm sorry I made such a crappy joke.

I'll Begin said:
Hilarious joke involving SSBB's delays

You just made my day...

As for the wads, Vector is just a liiiiiiittle bit too large for my taste, but the spriting is incredibly impressive. The Charmy wad is a huge improvement over the spite copy I had previous to this one.

S'good.

Goober said:
Vector is just a liiiiiiittle bit too large for my taste, but the spriting is incredibly impressive.
I disagree. Vector is animated pretty well but his shading and some other details are... lacking...

I have suggestions for that. Improve the shading, make the spin sprites more detailed and make the standing & walking sprites more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back