Administrator Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

I'd like to note to everyone that my, or any other administator's private messages are NOT tech support for SRB2.

This is a forum. If you want to ask a question about how to do something, ask the forum. Any private messages I get asking questions that should be asked of the forum will be ignored. This includes questions about how to do something in SRB2, asking for help with wadding, or any other tech support.

What ARE allowed in my private messages are messages directly related to me (Such as a bug report or comment on Mystic Realm), responses to warnings or other administrative action (Such as asking why you were warned for doing something), or questions about the rules or other things involving the forum (Such as asking why a certain rule exists or wondering what something in the rules means.)

Pretty much everything else isn't useful. I am not going to engage in a private conversation with you over forum PMs. I am not going to fix your WAD for you. This is a forum, and as such, should be shared with the public, not confined to private messages with the administrator.

This is not a rule, this is a statement. If you private message this kind of stuff to me, you will not get a reply. Keep doing it and I'll ban you for harassing me. Has nothing to do with the rules. This should just be common sense.

Mystic said:
This is not a rule, this is a statement. If you private message this kind of stuff to me, you will not get a reply. Keep doing it and I'll ban you for harassing me. Has nothing to do with the rules. This should just be common sense.
And E-Mail?????
why dont you answer me? ANYone can know it now! a Admit have so much time that i can answer his E-Mails...! I know it i was Admin too...

Walter

Sounds like someone snapped before I did.

And Walter, please continue to work on your English before you contact us. I cannot understand half of what you are saying most of the time.

Translation of Walter RPG's' statement:

And email?!
Why don't you answer me? Anyone can use e-mail! A admin has so much time that he/she can answer my e-mails, I know when a admin mails me.

PS: Whenever W.A. understands me, I understand him. I'M GOOD AT THIS!

FSX said:
Translation of Walter RPG's' statement:

And email?!
Why don't you answer me? Anyone can use e-mail! A admin has so much time that he/she can answer my e-mails, I know when a admin mails me.

PS: Whenever W.A. understands me, I understand him. I'M GOOD AT THIS!
XD thats right!

Weeee, Mystic's losing it.

(sorry but I find this sorta funny, you could at least delete PMs that aren't from staff Mystic :P)

The point is he's an Admin, and he needs to read his PMs.
To get pointless PMs that he has to open an read must be obnoxious.

Dark Warrior said:
The point is he's an Admin, and he needs to read his PMs.
To get pointless PMs that he has to open an read must be obnoxious.
Dark Warrior hit the nail on the head. It's highly annoying to get useless crap. It's like getting tons of ads for v14gr4 in your e-mail box. It's not like I don't just delete it, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

Especially since with PM's, you generally should open then and read them first, wich makes it all the more annoying. :/

SSNTails said:
Sounds like someone snapped before I did.

And Walter, please continue to work on your English before you contact us. I cannot understand half of what you are saying most of the time.
either is my english TO bad or your german TO good!^^
and my english is NOT to BAD !XD ^^

Walter

Well, partly. You can be hard to understand sometimes, but for the purpose of that post, yes, it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back