CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMS might have shading, but it's the worst attempt at shading that I've seen. Anyways All the wads look good CZ. Vector should have his Chaotix ability, but I don't even think it's soccable. Espio seems fine. Charmy, yay beta. The Mechtal Knuxs are good, Gir "I'm gonna sing the Doom Song!", Supersonic is at least interesting. Everything else blah I cant keep typing. x.x

Nice characters. Hey Chaos zero, where can i find the Gir wad? I really love zim and gir. By the way, the Charmy wad is coming out good. keep up the good work! O_^

There was never a Gir wad. It was actually used on an old Mario Kart mod, which doesn't exist anymore. Somebody might have the kart wad, but it's not much to look at anyway. It's sort of like playing with the current Zim wad, boring.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
There was never a Gir wad. It was actually used on an old Mario Kart mod, which doesn't exist anymore. Somebody might have the kart wad, but it's not much to look at anyway. It's sort of like playing with the current Zim wad, boring.

oh, never mind then. good luck on finishing Charmy. Can't wait for him to come out! ^^

This is a topic for the discussion of my current wads, which are 8 or so. Chaos and Mighty are in my to-do list, and this topic isn't dedicated just to those 2.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
i made a Gir wad but i never Realesed it

Chaos Zero 64 said:

Ahh yes, MKRaces, fun fun fun...:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back