lilo and stitch anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
I've known about this for quite a long time, now. This isn't anything new.

look at me I live in japan if you don't know everything about japan you are below me

Bigboi said:
look at me I live in japan if you don't know everything about japan you are below me

Oh, the irony....

Actually, it's more like I happened to stumble on an article in my local newspapers entertainnment section.

I mean, you could have at least made a comment about it, instead of calling it old news and blowing the topic off completely.

Well, no, I thought that this was known by people for quite a while. I guess not.

I'm not interested in it. The original movie was good. The spin-offs sucked, and this one will probably be no different than it.

Here's ends a rather vague post.

EDIT:

verifiaman said:
you live in japan?

Why do you even contemplate believing what he said...

Known about it for a while now. I find it uninteresting. They took a terrible Disney franchise and turned it into a terrible anime IMO.

I've heard about it awhile back, but the anime doesn't look that promising, I liked the movie and TV Series better. In other words Lilo and Stitch shouldn't be turned into an anime IMO.

Same goes for you Bigboi.

Neway, it's not surprising. Lilo and Stitch (The ORIGINAL MOVIE, the series and sequels not as much) was genuinely just a good concept, in particular something I can see the japanese liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back