Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
99 Pounds of Oats said:
Hey, everyone.

My name is 99 Pounds of Oats. I just joined the fourms yesterday. I am girl. I like to sprite stuff, art is my thing. I hope to meet everyone here.
Welcome to the forums 99 pounds of oats, though i dont know why you put girl in bold but still welcome.
If a girl doesn't have a girl like name (Hero for example) I asume most user just think it's a guy. That's why it's nice to post here. And by the way I like spriting as well.

Silent_Snipe said:
Ice said:
Is it just me, or does Spark's avatar seem to change like, every hour?
Nah i think its once a day now? *shot*
Knaw, my avatar changes until I find something that fits. My new avatar will probably stay for at least a year or two. And correction, my avatar changes between every hour and every week *shot*

Hello, my name is David, I live in Miami, Florida, I'm 15, I have been into Sonic games for a real long time (doesn't mean I'm only open to them, i play much more) and i just joined :)

Hello!

Hello! My name is Alex. I am 15 and live in Hubbardsville, New York. I have been playing Robo Blast for quite some time but have never really put much thought into joining the Forums. I also make SKIN edits for wads, merely tests. Anyhoo, I tend to have a nice personality. But get on my bad side and, well...you'll see just the opposite. X3 Anyhoo, xZero, over and out!

Don't use blue color font, it burns

Hello SRB2 world! I've been playing for a while, and I thought I should
join the forums. I'm a non-n00b who reads the wiki and the rules, and
intends to follow the latter, and use the wiki before asking pointless
questions in the forums.

Conicpp, is a fusion of Sonic and C++, and you can guess that my
interests are Sonic and C++! So, and open source sonic game written in C
is the obvious choice for me!

Hi SRB2 people I´m Sonnarkku, Im 16, like play Sonic Series games from Sonic the Hedgehog to Sonic and the Secret Rings, in my free time I draw Sonic pictures and Stuff, by that you can tell that Im a big sonic fan! :^D

Hello I'm Mkbullet4you! I Love Video Games!!!! And I Love music, Especially Classic Rock! I First saw this game when I was bored and I was hunting for something new....My other video Games were beaten thirty or forty times!! So I was rounding some random Game site and Came across this cool looking sonic game! And turns out it was Srb2!!^^ So that's how I came to know SRB2....How did ya'll come across Srb2?

Im Max the hedgehog. i havent been on srb2 for like 3 years now. but now im back! im 15 and loves playing with guns >=3 i found srb2 along time ago i was bored and wanted to play a sonic game i searched on google for "sonic fan game" and saw a screenshot of srb2! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back